It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New take on end of the world quote?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well in the bible god says ( I'm paraphrasing ), "Fire will rain down from the sky."
Maybe this "fire", are radioactive particles. Fires are heat and energy, and are hot. Radioactive particles that are energy, and are "hot" in a sense. Maybe this is the "fire" that will kill us?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Well in the bible god says ( I'm paraphrasing ), "Fire will rain down from the sky."
Maybe this "fire", are radioactive particles. Fires are heat and energy, and are hot. Radioactive particles that are energy, and are "hot" in a sense. Maybe this is the "fire" that will kill us?

I don't mean to discredit your take on this quote, but we are blasted by 500 billion radioactive particles per year.
Per person.
40 trillion particles in a life time.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SpongeBeard

OP could have meant nuclear fallout?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

In biblical times even in nostradamus times all cultures all say fire from the sky. Of course they couldnt have envisioned bombs they mean from the cosmos. Look no further than the solar storms and coming elenin for your answer. When a comet breaks up in or atmosphere or in this case when we run into its huge tail fire will indeed rain from the heavens I promise. Our 3600 year cataclysmic earth event is indeed due.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk

This goes to many levels:

Radiation, see CME's...

Please consider, increased frequencies...our sun, look up...Central Sun! Not the Sun of "bahal" (input your own spelling).

Jupiter becoming a second Sun...have not heard that one before, right?

Dive deeper...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 10-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

My favorite movie and the true story(such as what jesus christ is) and every thing you need to know about religion trust me "Zeitgeist the greatest story ever told" you should you tube it sorry I dont know how to put stuff on here lol anyways great movie

edit on 10-6-2011 by AllUrChips because: wrong spelling

new topics

top topics

join