It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Myth and Mystery of UFOs"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
There have been two books published in the past year or so that leave 95 percent of all other UFO books lying in a choking heap. One is "UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record" by Leslie Kean, which I assume most on this thread have heard of, as it has received tons of media attention (for a book on UFOs).

The other has not, and I'm sorry to say that I could not find any reference to it by using the search tool on this site. Tsk tsk, ATS.

Here it is: "The Myth and Mystery of UFOs" by Thomas Bullard"

I've read probably 50 books on this topic. This is in the top three, and it is virtually unknown. Do yourself a favor.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
A link for the Kean book thread- www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will have to check the other book out soon. Thx for the info
edit on 6/7/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

No hay de que. If you follow the link in my original post (to Amazon) you can read a good chunk of the first chapter. This guy is informed, intelligent and eloquent. Digs deep into the societal aspects of the UFO phenomenon. Top notch literary effort all the way.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the tip, sounds like my kind of book. Just read Project Beta (Greg Bishop) followed by Mirage Men (Mark Pilkington) and now Passport to Magonia (Jacques Vallee) so it sounds like it would fit right in.

I notice there are some impressive reviews of the book, but alas: No Kindle edition or I'd be reading it tonight.

new topics

top topics

join