It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark to sign US airbase deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The US and Denmark are to sign a deal to upgrade a radar base in Greenland to support the US's controversial missile defence programme.

link to story here, john

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
And John kerry would have us believe we have alienated and pissed of the entire world, our allies included. More left wing BS.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Actually a good deal of the rest of the world is pissed off at the US. They will however take US money when they can get it.

- Was

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
True, Very True, Hypocrasy knows no bounds. I wish the world would remeber that they most likely would be speaking german right now if the USA would of minded its own business like they always tell us to. Im sure the kuwaitis ddnt mind us helping them out. Even though people think saddam was an angel.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Actually Ireland was leaning a bit towards being in favor of the Germans. Even let their U-boats get supplies out of Cork harbor. I think they changed their minds after a large cash infusion from the Yanks and the Brits, who couldn�t afford a sub base between their shipping lanes.

The "You would all be speaking German" argument is also getting pretty old for most of Europe at this point. This would be another one of those arrogant saying that make people not like Americans. This is because it�s been so long ago that most of that generation has died out at this point. Kind of like when the French say, "If it wasn�t for us you would still be a commonwealth of England."

- Was

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by s8nlovesme
And John kerry would have us believe we have alienated and pissed of the entire world, our allies included. More left wing BS.

Don't get too excited!

The Danish compliance with the US invasion and occupation of Iraq was helped along by the crooked Danish legal types in removing a number of pre-conditions that were in place prior to any involvement or support by the Danes. This was not reported in the US media however, but a scandal in Denmark and noted in other parts of the 'free world'. Just another token country to put on the list of the 'coalition of the bribed...I mean the willing'.

I suggest you look into the Carlyle Group and their involvement in this. Those boys aren't far behind you can be assured.

Sorry, but I don't buy this as being an act of kindness on behalf of a small Scandinavian country reaching out in pure friendship to its almighty imperial master. Something is up.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wassabi
Actually a good deal of the rest of the world is pissed off at the US. They will however take US money when they can get it.

- Was

US currency has been falsely propped up for far too long and this fairy tale is very close to coming to an end.

You can bet the Federal Reserve will wait for the right moment before pulling the plug and watch the US (and the worlds) economic and monetary systems coming crashing down in a fury.

This is not at all related to this post but I couldn't resist your remarks.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by s8nlovesme
True, Very True, Hypocrasy knows no bounds. I wish the world would remeber that they most likely would be speaking german right now if the USA would of minded its own business like they always tell us to. Im sure the kuwaitis ddnt mind us helping them out. Even though people think saddam was an angel.

Go ahead and keep telling yourself that.
No doubt you and every other commoner in the US is blinded by the propaganda.

The rise of the German Nazi's and the entire fiasco that was WW1 and WW2 was initiated and controlled by the same people. These same people controlled both sides, the 'good guys' and the 'bad guys'.

Don't be fooled by what the history channel and your high school text books tell you.

Look into the CFR and see how they figure into the picture.

Again, this has nothing to do with this thread but.......

top topics

join