It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lockstep a Signal of Aggression?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've been wondering about this for awhile. in all the footage's I've seen, most nations who's armies march in lockstep seem to make a move later on.

Nazi Germany

USSR

China- about 3 minutes in

N Korea

and now finally.

Iran

Am i reading too much into this? I've never seen American troops march in lockstep, nor our allies.
Just thinking about this since Iran may build THE bomb in a couple months lol
edit on 7-6-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'd say bombing innocent nations is a sign of aggression. Something the US military does quite frequently.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the USA does it too, I was in my High school's J.R.O.T.C. Drill team, we did pretty much the same thing.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Majestic Lumen because: Video

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
ALL armies do that. It's part of the training. DUH. And yes, it is a sign of aggression. An army, being an army, or a large mob of dudes with weapons, I'd call it a sign of aggression.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Alright well i didn't see any lock stepping in your video even though it was a parade. and what innocent country have we bombed? my history must be rusty. or maybe its that bong getting to ya.

My simple question was is lockstep ( you know, the stiff legged kick) a signal of aggression. in other words.
like the way you can judge someones emotions by body language, could you do the same with a communist/dictatorial nation when it comes to lock step, or parading missile trucks/artillery through a square.

my comment about the US is simple, I've never seen a military parade that was going on for the soul purpose of muscle flexing., nor have i seen trucks and such going down Pennsylvania Ave.

top topics

join