It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Illuminati Revealed by Dr. Stan Monteith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Dr. Stan Monteith spent 37 years researching the Illuminati. Stan is one of the world's leading authorities on Professor Caroll Quigley--President Clinton's mentor. Dr. Monteith presents all NEW information to help you better understand the world conspiracy. He exposes the truth about the Federal Reserve "Rhodes Scholar," Jesuits, Lucas Trust, Masons, Skull and Bones, Rosicrucians, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bildebergers and much more. Find out how the secrets of the Illuminati effect you.

Running Time: 2 hrs 31 mins

Link 2 site

edit on 5-6-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
poor guy. Spending so many years , all wasted, researching something that does not exist. A shame really, his mind could have been used elsewhere... but it is all wasted now..

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
poor guy. Spending so many years , all wasted, researching something that does not exist. A shame really, his mind could have been used elsewhere... but it is all wasted now..

And who are you to call someone else s time wasted?

I think he has some brilliant research here , but its a long video,and I'll have to get back to the rest of it.

Odd..I remember reading about the illuminati, and it being said, that their biggest lesson learned as children was to deny ..deny..deny.. at whatever cost. They were deeply programmed to keep their secrets ,and taught that they were special ,and only the chosen few were to know the secrets.

edit on 5-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

First, you have to ask yourself, is anything really a secret with the internet out? Don't you think by then one fed up member of the secret elite would have fessed up by now? Not to mention the trove of information that the internet possesses. The internet is a weapon against tyranny because anyone with a computer can broadcast a website.

Second. You have to ask yourself what can you do with this so called secret once you possess it? I have the power to bend anyone to my will with my secret knowledge. So what? What can I do? What is my goal with this secret knowledge? Say I can bend anyone to kill another man I do not like. How will that further myself or further humanity?

Third. What is the purpose of ruling the world, a one world government? Say I were an evil madman that wants to take over the world. Why? What can I do with the world once it is all conquered? Have a monument erected of me? People won't stand for it anyways. They would rather die than that.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Thanks for sharing this video!
I’ll definitely check it out when I get time!

I really like your signature Fordrew btw, but I disagree with you when you suggest that this researcher wasted his time studying these groups.

Imho, the wealthy and powerful members who make up groups such as the Bildebergers are not known for having a very high regard for the “common man.” (apparently they think there are too many of us
This is important because these are some of the people who are likely behind the scenes, engineering the wars, manipulating the puppet strings ect.

So at the very least it is in our best interests to try and figure out what they have planned for us.

edit on 5-6-2011 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

First, you have to ask yourself, is anything really a secret with the internet out? Don't you think by then one fed up member of the secret elite would have fessed up by now? Not to mention the trove of information that the internet possesses. The internet is a weapon against tyranny because anyone with a computer can broadcast a website.

Second. You have to ask yourself what can you do with this so called secret once you possess it? I have the power to bend anyone to my will with my secret knowledge. So what? What can I do? What is my goal with this secret knowledge? Say I can bend anyone to kill another man I do not like. How will that further myself or further humanity?

Third. What is the purpose of ruling the world, a one world government? Say I were an evil madman that wants to take over the world. Why? What can I do with the world once it is all conquered? Have a monument erected of me? People won't stand for it anyways. They would rather die than that.

Of course there are still secrets..to think that there are no secrets bu the illuminati since the internet came out, is like saying they never used the media ,like newspapers to lie and manipulate before the internet. Did all newspapers tell the truth?? or books?

Once the elite have rid the world ,of the so called sheeple ,they have much freer access to EVERYTHING, and an easier time to control it all . You're naive to think they have nothing to gain, and it doesn't matter if people won't stand for it , and many will die. The ones who don't, which are not directly involved with the ruling families ,will be used for labor purposes.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Is anything secret with the internet out?
You only need visit ATS and there are secrets revealed everyday so yes, and apparently a lot of them.

Why? If there is any money flowing they need to make sure the trend is to flow their way and competition is eliminated. Keeping it in the family. Lock up the commodities and control not only the prices but the supply and demand.

Before we had the democracy or republic, we were ruled by merchants.
You have to be obtuse to imagine they would not maintain a grip on power, keep up communications amongst themselves and work cooperatively to ensure the next system favor themselves.

Ostensibly fair and inclusive offering opportunities for all it is actually unfair, deliberately class creating, limiting and impossible to break in unless you are born in.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

How can you say that he wasted time? He has spent time to documented it with very encouraging start to become common knowledge: D
If you do not type in an abysmal attempt to be sarcastic and disseminate disseminated information, I am sorry for you. I advise you to spend a few days to read about the history and open your mind for you will never even think of the tracks you do now.
You obviously know very little about what is happening and enough sleep deeply but was so sure you can wake up, get angry and to learn more.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
watched the video it is very informative

and definitely worth the 2 and a half hours

watch s+f

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The internet has everything you need to know about Justin Bieber as well as a lot of other garbage. Most of the content is trash. Just a minority of its content is useful information.

And speaking as someone who has had several contracts with the government in Brazil and who is well connected, let me correct you right there. When it comes to corruption, power struggles and secret agendas of those in power, the internet doesnt even scrape the surface. And when stuff comes out, people wont believe it, or it goes unnoticed, gets blown out of proportion or it gets mixed in with disinformation. So, the internet is not that miraculous. Just skim ATS and you will see how. Much stuff is said about any given subject. Elenin, Obama, Osama and so on. You cant belive in everything is posted here and yet, you dont know what is truth and what is not. You just make your own private selection in what to believe. Some think Obamas birth certificate is ok, some think it is a fraud and that Obama is from Kenya and others think he is actually Reptilian....

I do believe in secret societies, although the word secret doesnt mean they are secret as much as it means that they are secretive about their actions/intentions. And i believe in them, because they exist in Brazil. So why wouldnt they exist in the rest of the world? Like I said in other threads, if a bunch of taxi drivers can form an union to act on a common goal and a selfis one, because their goals only benefits them, why wouldnt the most powerful and rich people in the world do the same? Because it is unethical? Because it is not fair? Because you dont want it to be so? I dont want it to be so, but I know a lot of crap that is going on. I have seen corruption first hand happening infront of me. I have seen mayors threatening otehrs and lying to the population with such a bold face that it disgusted me. What is even more disgusting was seeing how the pulation bought into the lies. I would read it on the newspaper, see it on Tv and just shake my head.

Im sorry bro. If you want to, you can od like in The Matrix and take the blue pill. I didnt have a choice, because I was brought up in an environment where that sort of information was available to me since childhood. So I take my red pill everyday with my frootloops.

Wish I knew as much truth about the illuminati and bilderbergs as I know about what happens in Brazil, though.

As for the old dude who researched the illuminati, well,he could have some good info mixed with speculation, but i doubt he knows half of whats going on. But half is better than nothing.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

LOL! The Internet is not filled with useful information? I suggest you stop using the Disney website as a main source of information sir. That is quite an asinine statement you just made.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

I do follow and believe in such a thing as the Illuminati and their conspiracy to sequester and maintain the wealth of the world among them.

I do not like this guy Dr. Stan Monteith and his agenda however either:

From the list he presents early on here are the most pressing problems he sees facing America today

1. Unrestricted abortion
2. Increasing militant homosexuality
3. Increasing crime and a court system that seems intent on protecting the criminals than the victims
4. Drugs
5. Failing educational system
6. Destruction of the family
7. Loss of Patriotism
8. HIV and other new diseases -Gulf War Syndrome, Legionnaires disease,
ebola, hanta virus, flesh eating bacteria, chronic fatigue syndrome, drug resistant TB etc.
9. Ever increasing government control over our lives
10. Increasing persecution of Christians in the US and the world
11. Failure of Churches to speak out on moral and political issues
12. Ever growing numbers of wars and revolutions
13. Absence of a missile defense for America
14. Progressive decline of our military

Now some of these are no brainers but others are highly suspect, hypocritical and even at cross purposes. Notice he doesn't even mention destitute poverty, hunger, jobs going overseas, (and yet his religion is threatened??? What religion is that, because it aint Christianity)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

With all due respect to your opinions, we all have the right to think and like what we wants.
Of the points you just listed, which of those that are not present today in the current way of life around the whole world? But instead of trying to understand the instant message of what he and others say it will be different scenario if you lay out the ten-year periods and so on.
No one can have opinions so that they fit all I guess it is doubly important that people are free to choose their members of parliament before the ones who should determine the country's citizens are selected.

top topics

join