It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader, finally joined!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Good afternoon to you all.

I'm glad I finally get to join what I feel is the best community to discuss those subjects that co-workers are not always interested to hear!

Ever since I've been a 5-6 y.o kid, I've been fascinated by the sky. Because that we know the sun is out there shining on us, but how the hell does it hang in there in the sky.

From there I really got into space. Went to the same Space Camp 2 years in a row,and never stopped loving the subject.

Now my contributions here will always be to help me learn more. I LOVE hearing other people's perspective,because I'm always trying to find new ways to think of my self and the world, and this is the way I know that I'll get to do this.

I will report a lot on what's going on here on Canadian soil. Although I have no preference as far as subjects for discussion,mysteries of our Earth, and alien life-forms, ships and so on have always been a big subject of curiosity.

Hope you will enjoy the contributions I'll try to put in the different threads I made post in once in a while!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceshrimp

Welcome..and look forward very much to reading your posts .

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
welcome to ATS great to have u on board! look forward to seeing you around the forums

new topics

join