It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama did not attend harvard proved by 8 videos (You be the judge)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
ha ha ha..so now with the Ops opening..even obama supporters are comparing obama to bush...obaminisms vs bushisms...let the books begin

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
just more substance-less nonsense from those who dislike Obama but dont understand policy enough to make an educated, informed critique.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I don't know how true that is, seems to me that most of his supporters just don't like to hear the criticisms. I mean, I certainly hope that your not implying that by supporting him, that this will somehow gives one magical powers of political and policy discernment. especially considering that every policy of relevance is that he has enacted are the same policies that Bush Supported. LOL

In short Obama is Bushes 3rd term.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Punisher75

I don't know how true that is, seems to me that most of his supporters just don't like to hear the criticisms.

You miss the point. This thread is billed as 'evidence' of Obama not attending harvard, but it provides no such evidence. IT just provides examples of a few mis-speaks. IF that's the best criticisms of Obamamer you can come up with, then he must be doing great!

My point, of course, (which I was already quite explicit about, but perhaps you missed it)is that spend so much time criticizing ANY POTUS over a few mis-speaks while avoiding criticism of actual POLICY is a distraction, at best.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

I don't know how true that is, seems to me that most of his supporters just don't like to hear the criticisms.

You miss the point. This thread is billed as 'evidence' of Obama not attending harvard, but it provides no such evidence. IT just provides examples of a few mis-speaks. IF that's the best criticisms of Obamamer you can come up with, then he must be doing great!

My point, of course, (which I was already quite explicit about, but perhaps you missed it)is that spend so much time criticizing ANY POTUS over a few mis-speaks while avoiding criticism of actual POLICY is a distraction, at best.

Well we are in agreement then.If I missed you making this point earlier then I apologize. I don't tend to take much note of who said what on the boards cause I don't want to let any biases that I may begin to feel over a poster to affect how I respond to them in other unrelated threads.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It shows that Obama is not much different than Bush. If you talk long enough you are bound to make mistakes.

The difference is in how the media spins it. When Bush says something stupid it is clear evidence that he is a moron. However, when Obama says something stupid it is because his mind is so brilliant that his mouth cannot keep up. Any mistakes he makes can thus be overlooked.

I love how unbiased the media is. LOL

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
It shows that Obama is not much different than Bush. If you talk long enough you are bound to make mistakes.

The difference is in how the media spins it. When Bush says something stupid it is clear evidence that he is a moron. However, when Obama says something stupid it is because his mind is so brilliant that his mouth cannot keep up. Any mistakes he makes can thus be overlooked.

I love how unbiased the media is. LOL

Do you honestly think the two are comparable or that it was just the 'media' making Bush sound like an idiot?

Really?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
It's like accusing someone is an idiot for making a simple verbal or written mistake.
edit on 5-6-2011 by nahsik because: (no reason given)

LOL. That happens a lot here on ATS. Here is what happens:
Someone doesn't like my argument, so they find a word I misspelled and then dismiss everything I said because I must be an idiot. That way they don't have to bother actually having a civil discussion.
Just using myself as an example but I've seen this happen to lots of people here.

This happens far to often. It's easier to ridicule someone than to take the time to calmly consider their point of view.
The same applies to politicians on both sides of the aisle.
edit on 6/6/2011 by Sparky63 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Remember the euphoria the media had when Dan Quale told some kid that "Potato" was actually spelled, "Potatoe"?
He was mocked and ridiculed and called all kinds of names over this simple little mistake.
However when Hillary clearly lied and said that she had to dodge sniper fire when getting off the plane in Bosnia, the media largely ignored it.

Bush has said some pretty dumb things, but so has Obama. I think that is why their handlers try to keep them on a short leash.

I have no love for Obama or Bush, but I don't think these videos prove that Obama didn't go to Harvard. They are funny though. The Austrian language video and the stammering over the kid with asthma scenario, were new to me. Good stuff.
edit on 6/7/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/7/2011 by Sparky63 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Remember the euphoria the media had when Dan Quale told some kid that "Potato" was actually spelled, "Potatoe"?
He was mocked and ridiculed and called all kinds of names over this simple little mistake.
However when Hillary clearly lied and said that she had to dodge sniper fire when getting off the plane in Bosnia, the media largely ignored it.

Bush has said some pretty dumb things, but so has Obama. I think that is why their handlers try to keep them on a short leash.

LOL you are preaching to the Choir on my end LOL

Testify!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Kitilani

You would be right except he said nothing about this....

www.denvercriminaldefenselawblog.com...

Thus showing his Bias.

Actually, I am still right.

Do you understand what we are talking about? I didn't ask anything about bias and bias and stupidity are two very different things.

I never asked you whether or not what he said could be shown to be biased. I asked what was stupid about it. Your response is basically"Well I have this totally unrelated article about a totally unrelated event that Obama did not call acting stupidly." What????????????????

I think the problem is that you had no idea why it was a stupid thing to say but you included it because you simply cut and pasted the entire list from here without giving credit or even apparently reading and understanding it.

You stole a list of quotes from another website and posted it, then ran around the ring like you just proved Obama was "stupid" when you cannot even explain an item on your list. You do not even seem to understand the item on your list. At least when I call Palin or Bush stupid, I know why I said it.

Next time you cut and past, try reading it first.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I will proudly say that I never attended Harvard or any other "ivy league" for that matter, and never ever could sound as dumb as Obama or Bush even if I tried to play dumb. Sorry, I don't think either one of them are great thinkers, and I don't think an ivy league education makes you any smarter. I bet in a battle of the wits I'd win against any Harvard grad. Well, anyway, I am not inclined to a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.

edit on 7-6-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Nope you just missed the point is all. So I will break it down for you in a simple equation.
Obama don't like guns = Obama wont make comment about stupid cop. So its not unrelated, you just don't see the relation.
Of course I kinda figured out after your second or third response to me that Obama could say pretty much anything and you would make an excuse for him, so really I am not surprised.
Its okay your entitled to your political opinions of the man, and I understand I used to be the same way about my favorite politician/commentator/sports team. Anyway have a nice night anyway, I know that nothing I say will make you see that the medias bias for the guy and that he is indeed as stupid if not more so than the POTUS that came before him. Really the only person who could do that for you is Obama himself, but my gut tells me you would just assume he is being humble.
Oh and as far as the "cut and paste" your right I did, your point would be what that I did not put forth the effort to type it all? did you write the two books about Bushisms that you referenced? you know what...it don't matter your the type who would starve to death turning your nose up to soup because it was made by Campbells and cuss out the Samaritan who warmed it up for you.
The evidence is there medicine just taste bad sometimes I know.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Punisher75 because: just to add...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Nope you just missed the point is all. So I will break it down for you in a simple equation.
Obama don't like guns = Obama wont make comment about stupid cop. So its not unrelated, you just don't see the relation.

I did not miss your point. I acknowledge your point had nothing to do with what I asked. Let me show you the question again and maybe this time it will make some sense.

Originally posted by Kitilani

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009

This one is quite curious. The police arrested a man in his own home for breaking in. Obama called that "acting stupidly."

And...?

Was it genius to arrest a guy for breaking into his own house? How smart does a cop have to be to look at the address on his license or maybe some pictures on the walls?
edit on 6-6-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

Nothing about gun bias or not commenting on other cops. I simply asked you to explain why that is on your list of things he said that are specifically "Stupid." Can you do that?

Of course I kinda figured out after your second or third response to me that Obama could say pretty much anything and you would make an excuse for him, so really I am not surprised.
Its okay your entitled to your political opinions of the man, and I understand I used to be the same way about my favorite politician/commentator/sports team. Anyway have a nice night anyway, I know that nothing I say will make you see that the medias bias for the guy and that he is indeed as stupid if not more so than the POTUS that came before him. Really the only person who could do that for you is Obama himself, but my gut tells me you would just assume he is being humble.

I have no clue what you are ranting about. I really do not even have a clue. I asked you a very simple question. Your responses have been tangents about other things, culminating in an accusation of "bias." I did not ask about "bias." My question was really really really simple. Why can't you grasp it?

Oh and as far as the "cut and paste" your right I did, your point would be what that I did not put forth the effort to type it all?

No, you did not credit the person that actually did the work, nor did you apparently read any of it. That was my point and you should know that because I said that was my point.

did you write the two books about Bushisms that you referenced?

No, I supplied a link to the book with the authors name and a place to go buy it. I did not quote it and present that as my own work.

you know what...it don't matter your the type who would starve to death turning your nose up to soup because it was made by Campbells and cuss out the Samaritan who warmed it up for you.
The evidence is there medicine just taste bad sometimes I know.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Punisher75 because: just to add...

Where did that come from?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
just more substance-less nonsense from those who dislike Obama but dont understand policy enough to make an educated, informed critique.

That's where a majority of this stems from. You have people being told a blatant lie and the classic response is "I guess that makes sense" without actually caring or wanting to learn from an unbiased angle. This is how disconnected from logic, reality, common sense and intelligience the entire Anti Obama group is and if he suddenly said "We must get kids to eat peas during dinner" reality is that this entire group would wage war on the entire farmining community and be demanding that peas get banned. That is how far disconnected from reality this entire group is. I know alot of about policy and have an inside viewpoint of how Govt actually works that all of my posts are based upon nothing other then this because in the end this is the only stance that matters and makes what I say fact and not just another half brained opinion.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It was a weird gaff for an educated professor; but It is possible to visit 57 states; just do7 of the50 twice.

What 3 pages and nobody gets that "stepford wives" or "westworld" technical glitch feeling?

The white house where "Nothing can go wrong..."
"go wrong..."
"go wrong..."
"go wrong..."

Nancy ! what's happening here?
I don't know Mr.Soros; we have to reboot the new O.S. to know whats in the new O.S.! "..

Well in the meantime get that updated Biden 2.0'bot in there quick before this barack 1.2 screws up the entire plan.

" I don't have a "birth certificate "click"; I have a registration,a warranty card and a "title"...

:

edit on 7-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Okay after this I am done.

I did not miss your point. I acknowledge your point had nothing to do with what I asked. Let me show you the question again and maybe this time it will make some sense.

This one is quite curious. The police arrested a man in his own home for breaking in. Obama called that "acting stupidly."

And...?

I have no clue what you are ranting about. I really do not even have a clue. I asked you a very simple question. Your responses have been tangents about other things, culminating in an accusation of "bias." I did not ask about "bias." My question was really really really simple. Why can't you grasp it?

I grasp the Question just fine being a snit about it does not help your case.
IT IS STUPID BECAUSE IT DEMONSTRATES HIS HYPOCRISY.

No, you did not credit the person that actually did the work, nor did you apparently read any of it. That was my point and you should know that because I said that was my point.

No I did not credit it to anyone however I don't think anyone in with a modicum of common sense would have assumed I was going to type all that up in the few moments between posts either.
Perhaps I gave too much credit where it was not deserved?
As far as reading it... well yeah I did I just happen to agree with the guy that the comment was stupid on Obama's part, not to mention the shameless photo opt of the ensuing beer summit that followed.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So because TPOTUS is not infallible, he must have lied about Harvard?

Are you joking?

He brain farted the word century rather than decade. Or he brain farted 20 rather than 2.

Obama has done more interviews and done more public speaking to prove his intellect than is neccessary.

This might be the weakest attempt to show Obama as an idiot I have ever seen. The man is very intelligent. Why can't you accept that? If you don't like his policies, don't lie about the man's intelligence. It does nothing but smear your own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join