It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass witness UFO landings - Credible proof or not ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

The replies of the children in this video made me very suspicious, particularly the darting eyes almost as if looking towards a teacher or supervising adult to make sure their responses are as rehearsed.

Are you a body language expert?

I must admit, my eyes started to roll when the girl started to talk about needing to "stop mistreating the planet" as up until that point I could not think of what the motive might have been for a teacher to get children to lie.

Yeah, the teacher set this whole thing up in an attempt to spread the message 'stop mistreating the planet'?

Also, there seemed to be some "steering" from the interviewer, to help the children reply in a way that might keep the story interesting.He certainly wasn't making any effort to make sure the children were telling the truth.

How do you know this to be true? This isnt just some hack TV reporter interviewing these kids, this is a Pulitzer Prize winning biographer and child psychiatrist Dr. John Mack from Harvard that was actually funded by the school to study the ET abduction phenomenon - Not saying these types of achievements make him a flawless person but when you start scrutinizing a person of his profession I would hope you have a stronger case then the childrens 'eye movements' and the teachers desire to 'clean the planet'.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by humphreysjim
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

The replies of the children in this video made me very suspicious, particularly the darting eyes almost as if looking towards a teacher or supervising adult to make sure their responses are as rehearsed.

Are you a body language expert?

Not an expert, but I play a lot of poker, and I certainly know the signs and tells of a liar.

You don't need to be a trained expert to get a feel for when someone isn't being completely honest.

I must admit, my eyes started to roll when the girl started to talk about needing to "stop mistreating the planet" as up until that point I could not think of what the motive might have been for a teacher to get children to lie.

Yeah, the teacher set this whole thing up in an attempt to spread the message 'stop mistreating the planet'?

You find that far-fetched, but find the stories of the children and the picture they paint easy to swallow?

Sorry, but that's a strange way to look at it, in my opinion.

Also, there seemed to be some "steering" from the interviewer, to help the children reply in a way that might keep the story interesting.He certainly wasn't making any effort to make sure the children were telling the truth.

How do you know this to be true? This isnt just some hack TV reporter interviewing these kids, this is a Pulitzer Prize winning biographer and child psychiatrist Dr. John Mack from Harvard that was actually funded by the school to study the ET abduction phenomenon - Not saying these types of achievements make him a flawless person but when you start scrutinizing a person of his profession I would hope you have a stronger case then the childrens 'eye movements' and the teachers desire to 'clean the planet'.

I don't have a stronger case than that, but fortunately it is not the job of someone skeptical to prove extraordinary claims false. I think we should be immediately and naturally skeptical when an extraordinary claim like this is being made, don't you agree? All I'm saying is, to me, the behavior and mannerisms of those involved adds even more suspicion to what I find to be a doubtful event.

As for John Mack, he's been convinced of the reality of these types of events for a long while, and is therefore not an impartial observer. I would expect some "leading" on his part even if not deliberate.
edit on 9-6-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
It's not about credibility anymore it's about physical, tangible evidence.

Thousands of people say they have seen and spoke to god also, should we all believe them too?

I agree, but it does make you think doesn't it? In a court of law all it takes is one witness testimony to send a person to prison for life, but in these kind of things mass testimonies (even from innocent children) means nothing tangible at all, it's a funny world

<< 1   >>

join