It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs The Military Industrilal Complex/CIA Zero Point Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
After watching yet another well crafted video from UFOTVs youtube channel about the cover up basically- I find my self extremely pissed off-again.

UFOs and The Military Industrial Complex.

How can so many people know about this and not be able to do anything about it?

and when you explain it to someone who doesn't know it's like pulling teeth.

This is what happens when the people give their power, in exchange for "freedom".

Do people just not care? or is it not enough people know?

or maybe their just happy with the status quo and dont want anything to change things too much, especially something of this magnitude.

Some people still think the president is the most powerful man in the world- why do they believe that? Because the tv said so. If he so powerful who denies him access when he doesnt have clearance?
Several ppl from our forefathers to ex presidents have warned us about THIS VERY SITUATION.

The infrastructure that supports this system of deceit to the ppl, goverment officials and govts of the world- in the name of national security, is unconstitutional, illegal and quite frankly Bull#. And i'm oh so tired of it and the idiotic people who allow this to go on.

For anyone with a brain, we know the real reason is to cover their own greedy hides. It's hard for me to fathom people so self centered and so greedy. It almost makes more sense to say an evil alien is at the head of all this bc for a human to be this malicious to its own species is a scary thought.

Secondly, by naming the emerging technology "LENR" or "neutron capture", they can possibly avoid the history of cold fusion being brought up. If the history of cold fusion is brought up, it makes the mainstream scientific community look like a bunch of evil, greedy monsters and ignorant fools. Cold fusion has been suppressed for over 20 years, and they do not want the history of that suppression being a focus of the media's attention. They would rather give it a new name and a non-fusion explanation. That way, their dirty little secret can be kept hidden. The population of the world is going to be angry when they realize that we could have had practical cold fusion many years ago, if not for those who put their own interests ahead of the good of mankind!

from Nasa chief bushnell on Cold fusion:
pesn.com...

and cold fusion is low tech compared to Zero Point Energy- One of the main reasons for the cover up

Why you say?

Because they know, and knew this for some time, that this technology can abolish their precious monetary system of enslavement and cyclical consumption.

Auto industry and powerplants would be permanently crippled.

Until we are a united planted ( which is going to happen) we need intelligence agencies. But at what cost?

Does the CIA NSA etc. really have our best interest in mind?

or are they more concerned about self preservation and being puppets to whoever keeps them fat and rich?

The disinformation and assassinations are the most heinous and despicable. If their is a God, they do not believe in it.

RIP JFK -the last president with balls.
edit on 4-6-2011 by ElliotNoir because: Video prob

edit on 4-6-2011 by ElliotNoir because: embedding

edit on 4-6-2011 by ElliotNoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ratsss! I grabbed a beer..lit a smoke and got ready to watch the video you so elequently commented on.

I have no idea which video..

I will have to start this process again.

So far you started a good thread. *clink*

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Cool NOW it's working........

Thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Awwwwwww Started out fine...

Then he quotes Greer and Wilcox?

Greer is at this Hippy Convention next weekend in Santa Rosa.
yhcreativedesign.com...
Looks like a gathering of liberals like I've never seen.

Could be fun.. Maybe I'll bring the kids and see if we can pet some of them.(kidding.. looks like fun)

When I see Wilcox used as a source.. I shut down mentally. I used to like him when He was in the fictional category. When He forced us to believe his idea's are non-fiction by his alien contacts..

That was that.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yea i hear ya but hippie or not when someone says something truthful its rare.

I personally think the disclosure project is brilliant

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I learned from the Video...for that .. THANKS. Like I said..I LIKED Wilcox.

Greer? I'm out on that one.

So much has been written.... He too mixed fact and fiction a few too many times..IMO.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I certainly hope we can come together soon, although part of me beleives its going to take some sort of a psychic explosion that awakens the consciousness of all beings on earth to really understand, to know within their own minds that we are one blood, one family.

Oh I hope something happens soon....something big - a judgement day to prove our worth.

The world needs a shake up like its nobodies business.

top topics

join