It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Recently the goverment has announced they will be under going a huge restructuring of our troops and military bases. Is this some kind plow for strengthening it's grip? Is the NWO expecting civil unrest? I have no anwer but it is an odd undertaking.

Restructuring of military and bases.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I also found this. Not that I believe in JT story but why sudden preperations. A new Anti-Missle installed in Alaska.

Anti-Missle

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'm not really sure how much is fact or fiction (with most things NWO related I guess).

But, there's the whole thing about military bases being used as 'detention camps'.

Frankly, I don't see why that would be necessary, but then, I don't know how bad the NWO would be.

Needing to imprison people suggests something would occur that the public don't want, and as you say cause civil unrest.

Where as so far, things seem to be happening with the publics consent (or apathy).

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vonz
Recently the goverment has announced they will be under going a huge restructuring of our troops and military bases. Is this some kind plow for strengthening it's grip? Is the NWO expecting civil unrest? I have no anwer but it is an odd undertaking.

Restructuring of military and bases.

This happens all the time, most countries do it.
It has nothing to do with a "New World Order".

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yeah I know that restructuring is really nothing alarming. With all of the talk of NWO. I just brought it up to shed light on it. Who knows something ordinary or common could be it's cover? Although it looks more like a move to stop bases from closing.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Meh, its nothing new... They've been reconstructings and doing renavations on these bases dozens of times. What ever is happening there is for the benifit of the community (most of the time).

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vonz
Yeah I know that restructuring is really nothing alarming. With all of the talk of NWO. I just brought it up to shed light on it. Who knows something ordinary or common could be it's cover? Although it looks more like a move to stop bases from closing.

well i hope that does not happento the bases....

new topics

top topics

join