It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of a UFO, 2, 3?

page: 1

join
share:
d1k

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well my grandmother gave me a brand spanking new Sony Cyber-shot (3.2 Mega Pixels) digital camera today, she got it from trading in her bazillion Zellers points for it. So I started snapping some shots with it while I was laying out back getting some sun, when I hooked it up to my computer and looked at the pics I saw something strange, actually several strange things.

In one of the pictures there�s a pink light in the sky, right beside that pink light there�s a silver/white perfect sphere/circle shape. These were not there when I took the pic. UFOs? Weird reflection? I don't know so I'm asking you guys.

Then right before I went to post this here on ATS I noticed a 3rd "something" right in the middle of the far left of the picture there�s a small dot. It looks just like a star does at night. Could this be a star visible in the day?? It's really small and hard to see, you'll have to zoom in on it, but it is there.

Here is the picture.

home.cogeco.ca...

Here are some closeups.

home.cogeco.ca...

home.cogeco.ca...

[edit on 5-8-2004 by d1k]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Probably a reflection, but still cool. But hey, I could be wrong....

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Swamp gas, reflecting off Venus.

Nah, its probablly just a reflection or dust in the sun or something.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
That is a lense flair I'm afraid my friend. Each type of camera lense gives a unique flair pattern when pointed at a sufficiently strong light source, hence the existence of lense hoods on posh cameras

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Willcall3937, had the proper approach, (in my opinion). He considered both sides: The obvious and expected, and the non obvious aswell.

And he gave also a great proff of Humilty; something that's rare nowadays, lol: "But hey, I could be wrong...."

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Again I agree with everyone here, probally a flair or glitch with the camera. Light kinda bright to be a UFO dont we think ?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Lense Flair OR reflection off a shiny plane/baloon.

Weather balloons look REALLY odd from the ground. At lower altitudes they can reflect light and look like glowing spheres, higher up they will flaen out and look like saucers. Despite people thinking its government coverup I've seen LOTS of balloons and they really do look like big ol silver saucers at high altitudes.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
...here we go to the "weather balloons"...all is always "weather balloons"!
sure, you can evenctualy be right, but how can you think on that theory when all we see there is just a "light spot", a light effect, no kind of material shape is clear.
as i sayed before,you may be right, and the glare of light can came from a
"weather balloon", but how can we think on that with out having any possible evidence of a material solid shape at the least?

i can say too that it is a glare from a comercial plane!...but you can't see it because of the glare. but it will not be right because it will be just a guess, right?

P.S.- it looks that many people are assuming yet in this world that a UFO is a space ship always...it's a pitty! please don't forget that a UFO is all the things, that float or fly, and can't be identified.
so as a fact, that thing it is a UFO. until we reach a 100% guarantee of what is it!

[edit on 6-8-2004 by kangaxx]

d1k

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
well for sure there was no ballon in the sky. I'll pick some kind of lens flair over a ballon.

but the thing that looks like a star. the real tiny dot to the left...can you see starts at 2 in the afternoon?

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i have seen that at night without a camera.
it looks like the moon during the day.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Its the Sun going super Nova lol

I agree with Tonyj

join