It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist "Demystify" Mediation - Brain Imaging (Third Eye Area) And Other Brain Stuff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I wasn't talking about this particular study doing anything subversive. And it is really good information! But I so is being able to take uranium and split atoms to produce a lot of energy.

Whenever I see a new study my first thought is how to weaponize it as someone will weaponize it. I just like to know what is going to happen that we will not hear about.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

reply to post by Jinglelord

Well I am sure some corporation will come out with some meditation "inducing" EMF Mediomatic headband with some fancy racing stripes or something along those lines, but I am sure that it has been weaponized long before this study. Uhhh MK Ultra. Heck the CIA even down to your local police departments have been using psychics for decades. Not that you don't know this already.

I thought of the immediate effects that the ultra shock of EMF from the MRI scanner might have had on the test subjects. Maybe it had some kind of adverse effect?

I would not put my head back in one of those things unless it was absolutely imperative to my survival. Just the way I am.

<< 1   >>

join