It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY END OF THE WORLD DREAM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
When a teenager I drempt the following dream which was so vivid, I remember it to this day:

I saw the United States undergoing cataclysmic destruction from landslides, earthquakes, floods, etc. People were running in all directions and the earth, land and water was swallowing them up. They were helpless and everyone was dying.

The dream ended with me inside a little house sitting crosslegged on the floor against the wall with about 20 other people in the room. We were all praying in different languages, yet we understood each other. Outside bombs and mortar fire were heard and the building was shaking. We knew it was the end.

The dream then shifted to a colliseum in Rome and I was walking around and around up to the top. When I reached the top, I saw the Pope look at me and glared, and he stole away inside a door and closed it. I was struck because I realized at that moment that he was a false pope, and that he had deceived the people.

Note that I had no knowledge of the predictions of the end times popes, at this age. About 8 years later California began to have all of those landslides.

join