It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for ATS ladies, and the guys can chip in if you like...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Freaking awesome I agree oh and by the way you know I have to add a Gimli quote to this whole thing, "It's the dwarf's that go swimming with little hairy women." and of course a bonus quote, "It's true you don't see many dwarf women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for dwarf men."

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

wow. what a vid

'eating the beard' has an entirely different meaning round where i am from

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I happen to really like beards. So thats my 2cents.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Beards are awful. Especially on your partner - its prickly and unhygienic - and then he wonders why he doesn't get kisses! MEN!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elentarri
Beards are awful. Especially on your partner - its prickly and unhygienic - and then he wonders why he doesn't get kisses! MEN!!!!

Yes and also their are certain physical intimacies between a man and a woman....where the beard...does interfere..and can make a woman very uncomfortable..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I say no facial hair. I like a smooth face. As a matter of fact I don't even like body hair - on others or myself. I have never dated nor kissed someone with facial hair and I don't think I ever would. Unless you are Tom Selleck - he looks awful clean shaven.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join