It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Mass Arrests for Dancing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Our liberties are being flushed down the toilet as peaceful civilians are arrested for dancing at the Jefferson Memorial!

Watch Here:

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. --Thomas Jefferson

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."- Thomas Jefferson

The same man that said those words, watches over civilians as they are unconstitutionally arrested.

Everyone it is now officially ILLEGAL to dance in public

edit on 1-6-2011 by 1Mind1Soul because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2011 by 1Mind1Soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Mind1Soul

I have no idea who this guy is or what hes about but Ive seen this vid (its been posted before) and the guy was blatantly trying to cause trouble.

I hate this type of person who deliberately set out to make a scene, from what I can gather where they were "dancing" you are not allowed to protest and has always been that way (correct me if a new law has been passed recently that forbid it). And yes I see the irony that Jefferson was all about freedom but still why would you want to protest there anyway.

This guy strikes me as the type who would smoke at a petrol station coz TPTB say he cant.

What a douche

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

join