It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 7/7 was an Olympic 2012 Occult Sacrifice - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The occult forces present the truth in the open to endorse their satanic rituals.

London 7/7 was a staged event which was celebrated at the Beijing 2008 handover - video in link

www.disclose.tv...

The Olympics are a structured occultic satanic ritual.

Get out of London on the closing ceremony 12th August 2012

edit on 31-5-2011 by deprogrammer because: spelling error

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
The occult forces present the truth in the open to endorse their satanic rituals.

London 7/7 was a staged event which was celebrated at the Beijing 2008 handover - video in link

www.disclose.tv...

The Olympics are a structured occultic satanic ritual.

Get out of London on the closing ceremony 12th August 2012

edit on 31-5-2011 by deprogrammer because: spelling error

.....*breathes*.....

Okay, please elaborate and point to the similarities between satanic rituals and the olympics.
For example, find a documented satanic ritual and point out the similarities for us that seems to support this conjecture.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
That was a really strange event, it certainly seems like it's supposed to symbolize something.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
WTF.............................................
Sorry but going too far is going too far and thats beyond it.
Satanic ritual, so yea Prince William is the anti-christ? right?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm pretty certain this has been discussed on ATS before ?
Will try to find thread !

Peace

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 073131p://05America/Chicago31 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
No the 911 scam worked so well on the american sheople that the brits did one here. More laws and greater powers for the system.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You are disrespecting the victims and the families of the 7/7 bombings by spreading this crap. 7/7 was an attack by radical muslims so drop it!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Pretty creepy. I hope it's not foreshadowing a "sacrificial ritual" at the 2012 Olympics.
Insert fear based propaganda here...

But seriously I hope not.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart
Pretty creepy. I hope it's not foreshadowing a "sacrificial ritual" at the 2012 Olympics.

The London Olympic 2012 tickets were finalised today. Did anyone get the tickets they wanted?

and this ticket selection process allows to select anyone favoured, such as zionists
freemasons / to attend the chosen event spectacles of the Olympics.

A Very corrupt system

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Yet the Mayor of London was unable to get a ticket because they all sold out.

Anyway, the Beijing closing ceremony was an amalgam of London stereotypes such as the red bus and using well known athletes such as David Beckham unless you wanna say he had a part in the 7/7 atrocities too.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Wow.

That video is great! Thanks for posting.

To show people the Satanic crap that's thrown in their faces sure does bring out the vitriolic denials...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Iam sorry Barmy, no it wasnt. False flag, its the UK's 9/11.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Also, would just like to add this, Definetly related.

www.cuttingedge.org...

Look closely at the colours of the clothes of the people at the front. I have no doubt in my mind that the 2012 olympics is some sort of ritual.

All im thinking is how many people will be in & around London during that time.

The only thing throwing me off from the card, is the collapsing tower in the background is clearly the Wako Tower in Tokyo. files.abovetopsecret.com... (Google images got me a pic from ATS lol)

EQ & Volcano eruption ?? EQ & Tsunami ?? Only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, if the height of an NWO ''occult ceremony'' amounts to Leona Lewis wailing away, accompanied by a sad old man strumming on his guitar, then I don't think we've got too much to worry about, have we ?

David Beckham wears the number 23, because it has been his squad number ever since he joined Real Madrid in 2003. It's part of his ''brand''.

Anyway, the number 23 has nothing to do with the 7th of July attacks, as the bus that was blown up at Tavistock Square was the No. 30 to Hackney, not an imaginary no. 23.

This is one of the most pathetic, straw-clutching threads that I've ever seen on ATS.

The ''sphere of benben'' ? Say who...?

It looks more like a football to me...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Finally we have another one of the few in this thread with common sense and intelligence. It's kinda sad how far this so called "NWO conspiracy" goes with people buying into it and seeing crazy things all over the place. That's why theorists are seen as crazy lunatics.

2nd line

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Thanks, mate.

I can't believe some of the unfounded nonsense that surrounds the 2012 Olympics in London.

This performance in the video was part of the traditional changeover process which occurs during the Olympic closing ceremony; the transition between the current hosts and the next hosts.

One of London's most iconic, recognisable symbols are their red buses - hence why they used one as the focal-point in the London showcase during the closing ceremony.

The idea of having people dancing around with brollies is clearly an ironic, self-deprecating joke which centres around the fact that most people outside of Britain think that it's always raining and overcast here !

The rest of the dancing was just a normal and well choreographed example of interpretive dance. Nothing to get too fractious about.

As far as I'm concerned, the young girl stepping out of the bus holding the football was another knowing statement which was almost too clever and circular for a lot of people to appreciate; the idea was to understatedly show classic English understatement.

I think that the young girl emerging from the bus, displaying the football, was to show the world that England were the inventors, and the home, of football ( soccer
), the most widespread and popular sport in the world.

Anyway, I think that my theory is slightly more plausible than a football being a representation of the ''sphere of benben'' - whatever that may be !

new topics

top topics

join