It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning the 8 Windz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I would like to take this time to address various groups of the world. This post is not intended for people above the age of 25 as it deals with religion and I do not wish to discuss religion with those older than me, even if by an hour, because it is rude.

I want to take this time to affirm that I am a Muslim and I believe it is now Qiyamah (The End of Times). This is my declaration of that and the following is what I'd say to the world, if I could.

Muslims

Let me make one thing above all clear, I am not claiming prophethood nor do I wish to interpret or change the Qu'Ran in anyway. I bear witness there is only one God, and He is ALLAH and His final messenger is Mohammed. I am not certain of this, but I believe the Madhi has descended amognst us, fought for Islam, won the minds of an entire generation and died between 2006 and 2011. The time for war in Islam is concluding, and the time for one world joined in peace Islam is nearer than ever.

Buddhists

From here on the realigion of Buddhism is concluded. It's scriptures will be studied more then ever as a vessel to attain Earthly enlightenment, and meditation will be practiced in more frequency then ever but as a religion it is no more. This was predicted by Siddartha Gautama and is not entirely a loss for Buddhism, it is actually a gain. Imagine in a world where the world was entirely Islamic, how easy would it be to teach and practice meditation with hopes of gaining Earthly enligtenment when the entire people of the world wash and pray in medtiation 5x daily.

Christians and Jews

This does not concern you.

Rastafari

Rastafari is the truth and it is a way of life. I appreciate all it's teachings and values but you musn't draw partners with God. You will see that in doing so, you are still succumbing to Chrisitan ideology. Other than that, there is no teaching of Rastafari that goes against Allah, and I hear that he did not encourage making partners to himself and God.

Hindi

While there are many truths in the Hindi scriptures that I find to be true it should be noted that there is no God except Allah, I believe you call him Rahma but I'm not sure. It is fine to think of the other dieties as archetypes or forces but it should be made clear that there is only one true God and He is Allah.

Atheists

Believe it or not, all your beliefs are based in truth. When you die, nothing happens, just like you've always said. However one fact is left out, God created all things and will end them. When all things are ended, only then will we all be reborn, at this time all things will stand before Allah and be judged. So in this life, your right, nothing happens when you die, but when the universe ends it self (and only God is strong enough to end the entire universe) then you will be judged like all things are.

Alien Life

While I understand that humans are in fact mostly of alien descent, I implore those who share in this belief to understand that God made the aliens first and then made us. Even if the aliens made us in this universe, it was God who made them and made it possible to make us.

The Poor

The rich are blind and the poor are wise, we're hungry but have open eyes. We shall inherit the Earth from our reptillian overlords and their supporters. We must come together to support our various tribes.

In the near future we will have peace, freedom, and true justice in the name of goodness. This will come after a great tragedy. I encourage those of us under 25 to study in many things and become proficient in them all. You will live very long lives, in the best of times, but you must prepare because the world will be very different. Do not become too proficient in one thing without knowing anything else. Beware of two very evil groups in the coming days but keep in mind, only Allah knows when the world will end so it is useless talking about it endlessly and planning out every scenario, and it is better to know that it may end and act normal, because in truth, this has always been a possibility. In fact, it's still a possiblity the whole world is made up in your head.
edit on 31-5-2011 by PURPLEMAN because: typo

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 31-5-2011 by Wolvo because: Sorry, double post.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow, the anti-Christ is born.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i bet that templar avatar has really peed off the op..

edit on 31/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Haha, i bet. Would annoy him even more if i was 26

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

I'm not annoyed in the least bit.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Buddha himself has advocated the use of violence in favor of a greater good. I know my views are odd, or seem foolish, but it is better to be a fool than take part in evil. If you think I am the anti Christ, you are right in your own way because I am anti christ, I do not accept Jesus as the son of God or my savior. I do however believe in Prophet Isa (PBUH) and I believe my self to be a person like him, very much so. It is obvious to me that if such a God exists, which is in fact so, then it could never be he would ever share his powers with anything, much less a man. So I will accept your title of anti christ and I would like to add this Hadith to this post.

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "By Him in whose hands is my soul, the time is near when Ibn Maryam (Eesa A.S.) will descend upon you; he will rule over you with justice; he will break the Cross and kill the pigs; He will end all battles. There will be such an abundance of wealth during his rule that there will be no takers; The value of one Sajda in the eyes of the people will be much greater than the world and what it Contains;"

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) then recited the verse:

"There is none among the People of the Book but will believe in him before his death"

top topics

join