It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to ALL !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Greetings to ALL !!

I've been watching this Great Project from the outside, and i feel that from now on, i'll need to give my own contribute, to this great community of people.
I know that, when someone posts "weird" things, there are ALWAYS those who deeply try to discredit us.

I consider myself inside a (growing) group of people that (still, and now more than ever) knows the TRUE power of letting our imagination do the hardest job, when it comes to Remembering our ... Past, and... Future...

I also foresee, that many people wont like at all my way of expressing my thoughts.
It's my Nature... when i Believe in something i do not have AFRAID to share it with others.
But in general, i think it will be a cool experience, to share ideas with you , because since i saw this huge forum, i learned a LOT with the large ammount of links that many Enlighted people have been posting here, in ATS.

To them, my deepest THANKS!

Cya all later!!

[edit on 5/8/04 by HARAK]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
LOL...i can't belive it!! it is YOU?!? here?!...incredible

you always find me old champ!!

what a surprise...i was lurking on the boards and see your topic...lol! umbeliveble!
have you fleed from the monastery or what?...hehe

well..i am very happy to see you here.
And because nobody have sayed nothing to you yet, i will !!

welcome to ATS brother!

gosh! i never had espected to see you here..lol

well, surely you need to became more used to this boards, because you have chosed wrong the place for you salutation. this is just to make predictions
i am surprised that in so many views nobody have sayed nothing yet...!
see better the diferent forum zones mate, and enjoy my topic about "THE"abductions, you will like it for sure.
stay well, i will folow you, hehe

well this forum have gained a new "color" with you here

cya and mail me every time you need it.

[edit on 5-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
WOW !!

THANKS, Kangaxx!

Oh Boy, it seems you were missing here some known faces huh? LOL, just kiding, My Friend!

Big thanks for the advises. I sure will try to get involved in every discussion i find interesting, and there are many LOL.

And this points system is great, but unfortunately, i can't make up my mind when it comes to choose a background color, LOLOLOL...

Well... i'm very glad to see you HERE mate. You give me Great Strenght

Cheers;

HARAK.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Glad to have you aboard. Now start cleaning the decks, and hoist the main sail. Aaarrrrgh!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks Dbates!!

Btw... nice avatar LOLOLOL!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If you can keep a secret, I got if from ewhite.com Shhhh!! Don't tell.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by dbates]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
welcome to ats HARAK,

if you have any questions
send me a u2u
hope you enjoy the site
cya around se7en

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
hey HARAK welcome to ATS

hope you enjoy your stay here

need any help feel free to u2u me

happy posting

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the ATS!

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Bienvenuto to ATS 'HARAK'!

I would love to hear your comment on certain topics, i feel your a great person with allot of knowledge

By the way...lol, i've been here now for a copple months, and yea..some ppl explained me the points system...but what are all those things to buy, if any mod can help me?? lol, i can't understand sh*t of it, do they have purposes? do you need them to post certain things??...

Peace & love

[edit on 7-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
THX mates, i really appreciate your welcomes
!!

A Community of this size , will take a certain time to explore

Although, even with my constant LACK of TIME, i will be deeply motivated, to cheer up with everyone, and share my ideas with you all.

Nevertheless... sometimes, i have some weird ideas, so
, get prepared!
But the whole point (for me ) in being here on ATS, is precisely, about sharing ideas with you people, even if sometimes, my beliefs may be considered.... a bit... "different" from the usual and expected, if u know what i mean.

The most important thing for me, when communicating with other minds, is the following:

� When i express a comment, no matter how strange, or controversial the subject involved may seem, my comment is always a true manifestation, of my present thoughts.
Thus, even if i physically don't know you, (at least many of you lol), my sincere opinion will be always openly given to anyone, that's willing to read HARAK's comments.

I Trully love to communicate with other people, and this huge Forum, is a great tool to interact with many of the Enlighted minds, that have been showing to the World, their own ideas.

Cya all soon!

HARAK.

[edit on 8/8/04 by HARAK]

top topics

join