It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS. Have a few questions I'd like to discuss with some!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
First off let me start by saying hello!
Since I am new here I wanted to post my greetings in the Introduction thread, but I do have some content to question regarding other threads.

Big fan of this site! I see many interesting topics. I have a some questions I would like to throw out as a topic of discussion, if you do not mind.

There was a user along the lines of JCneedhelp, which posted a very interesting thread a couple weeks back. I emailed it to myself at work to view further at another time. Not a thread anymore. Anyone have any idea or can anyone share some of the info that user gave out (I believe he broke forum rules in doing such)

Many sources have stated tough times are ahead which luck will be needed to get through. Having to do with said topic above, is there anyone who can give their best reasoning/thinking behind what kind of "DNA Change" will be amongst us (in terms of symptoms or affects..etc)? Now i know its a subject under debate with no real proof as I am aware, but I mean there must be someone with some kind of idea i hope? I find it interesting, honestly and would love to talk about it with great minds who aren't here to BS or waste time.

"Victor"...real interesting topic I can not find enough info on, he mus'tve really succeeded at hiding himself. But seriously I would like to know or get an idea as to why people to bring this man up (if possible)? I thought his interviews were interesting and I personally though I sensed SOME truth to what he had to say. I think his leaked video is quite cool and interesting, I believe it is still to be debunked? UFOlogists dont really bring up his claims to others (when i say this i mean project camelot interviews with highly regarded figures, and a few others i have seen)

The UFO Disclosure project..Does anyone know if any progress has been made with this? They made a hell of a case and I was wondering if anyone took had the B@lls to take it up or any of these officials actually did confess while under oath to congress?

Dr Piecznik...made some interesting and big claims earlier in the month regarding OBL death and 9/11, to which he said he would confess...did that ever happen? he ever say anything else since then?

Just some brief questions. I know there are individuals who must have some sort of insight on this, and others with false insight. Im simply just curious, these topics amaze me and make for great reading to pass perceived time1

I know it was a bit long and Im an ATS NOOB, but Ilook forward to hearing some answers hopefully!
edit on 30-5-2011 by TheWhaler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWhaler

hello! welcome..

deep questions you have... !!!

I only had one RULE, for my wife..... DON'T "mine" my ice cream..
. I would open up the lid,, and i would see "holes" down to the bottom..--...
all the good stuff,, missing......

.--... but its ok now,,, my NEW wife, is lactose intolerant ..

i guess if the only problem in MY life is solved....
it leaves time to help with others..

lets hope ATS can have answers that provoke thought and action.. for Both of our sakes..

edit on 5/30/11 by darrman because: spellinglish

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey dude.

Welcome aboard

your probably not gonna get many answers to your questions here as not everyone clicks on introduction threads, its mainly the social casual users who will click on these to just say hi.

Im not to sure about the topics you brought up but they sound very interesting. I would reccomend putting your 20 posts out there asap and getting your own thread started with an appropriate title so people who know about the stuff you mentioned will have a look and hopefully answer your questions.

Good intro tho, allow me to be the first to flag you

Look forward to reading the threads on the stuff you mentioned

Cheers

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks I will be sure to do so!!

Before I do that it seems I need to start posting more :/

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Im going to post again to rack up my post count as well as jot something down I don't forget.

Still a better thread will be in place but like I said..

So, it has been known that the growing population poses a danger to the world?

Is it not also known we are on technology well beyond our time also with the ability to change the weather?

Are there any threads posing the question whether or not weather is manipulated forming no-so natural hazards/disasters in an easy cover up to reduce population?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The first person which you mention went the same way that many NEW spammers go, they stand out a mile and are soon BANNED. Hope you stick around for more than a few days !

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWhaler

Is it not also known we are on technology well beyond our time also with the ability to change the weather? Are there any threads posing the question whether or not weather is manipulated forming no-so natural hazards/disasters in an easy cover up to reduce population?

LMAO

There might be one or 2 floating around

type HAARP or weather into search and see if anything comes up

new topics

top topics

join