It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it my imagination ? 27/04/2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Type in these letters.....on your "Tools" account page:

j F Y

That will be date format "29 May 2011"

Look at THIS site: php.net...

For examples.

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Very misleading heading indeed. I was excited to read about another conspiracy. Now I'm just laughing!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aquagirl
Very misleading heading indeed. I was excited to read about another conspiracy. Now I'm just laughing!

I don't know what makes you more sad , the fact that you were looking forward to this being just another prediction thread or the fact that you knew the answer but couldn't be bothered to help??
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

If I knew the answer I'd have definitely informed you. And if looking forward to reading conspiracy theories for personal amusement is 'Sad', then I guess most of the people here are 'sad' by your definition, including yourself, maybe.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Update your software. It looks like a cookie handling problem It was using your reg date for all dates, then when you set the date format it started using the date you did that for all dates. Delete all your cookies. This is not the same as cleaning out the cache. Also try using a browser which is up to date and all the plug ins and add ons are also up to date.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Good advice, try all that first, and if already using the latest browser version and still no luck, uninstall and re-install the browser.

And yes, the thread could have a more appropriate title.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join