It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Message : Eazy-E's Last Words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This video was just brought to my attention and it is VERY eerie. Their are conspiracies out there that he was given AID's as a result of the N.W.O ( coincidently he was in N.W.A.) / Illuminati yada yada. But take a look at the video and tell me what you think of it. It literally gave me goosebumps when I watched it.

Here

***and whether or not you like his music or who he his, the message given shouldnt be taken lightly.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Elsek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That sounded like Eazy just rippin off rhymes, the way that I can tell is that he's rhyming in time. Yeah it's got the NWO-against-us-all type-a talkin, but sounds to me like just some anti-establishment spitballin. I'm not sayin my man E was straight trippin, but merely more likely cocky gangsta flap-lippin

Word to tha muthf@#*az!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

Cuz the boys in da the hood are always hard
You come talking that trash & they'll pull ur car
Wanting nuthin in life but to be legit
Don't quote me son cuz u know i ain't said sh...

Easy E!

Damn, that was creepy. I never heard about an Easy E conspiracy! That's it, time to wreak havoc on the elite! I've had enough!

Cuz the boys in the hood are always hard
edit on 28-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Easy-E brought Bone Thugs N Harmony onto the scene, they talk about the same type of thing. Especially Krayzie in his Thug Mentality 1999 album. They just speak it as Satan and demons ruling the whole empire.

I have no idea wether or not Easy-E was given AIDS by TPTB but it wouldn't surprise me. Tupac talked about the same type of thing and he's been killed, obviously with a lot of conspiricy around the whole thing.

Music is very closely related to giving the population an idea, trying to set and predict their mentality and actions. If you want to be a rich musician now a days, you have to promote an idea that TPTB want put out there... like Lady Gaga and sexual perversion. She would be nothing today if she didn't promote the ideas she does now. Some musicians see it and want nothing to do with it. Some see it after it's too late and want to change, getting themselves killed.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Artanis667 because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

you think thats eerie.....??

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS....VERY WEIRED THAT YOUTUBE DOES NOT LET ME SHARE OR EMBED THIS..but im slick!

BUSH SEEMS TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH RAPPERS...

NWA got destroyed by TPTB....just goes to show how powerful they "thought" these artists were.

ice cube and dre got lured away with amazing deals
if they "turned" ice cune why didnt they do the same with eazy e...oh, i should mention that i think he was topped off, someone maybe infected him!!

maybe they thought his music was borderline revolutionary!

peace
edit on 28-5-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't really think his death was a conspiracy, but many people forget he was once invited to the White House while George Bush Sr was president. Interesting to say the least.

wikipedia

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Nice find, thanks for posting..

If you are familure with Eazy I am sure you know the song "real mutherphuckin g's.."

Well, one of the rappers- BG Knocc Out has a song called Vietnam where he says

"I've watched the media destroy so much of what we got,
when none of you bitches really know who shot biggy and pac,
they say my nigga died of aids but believe me,
I know for sure that no pussy killed easy"
Ten kids and not one with a second nun, it was all a plot the shot was dropped from the top gun."

www.youtube.com...

which pretty much says 'they' killed him.. fast forward to 1:35 to hear that verse.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Nice thank you for that informative link. All of this is really interesting and I hope its another piece of the puzzle in revealing TPTB.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Nice op. Ya there is all kind of speculation about nwo influences in rap music.

My roommate has this rap magazine that has a whole article on the subject. Dont remeber he mag title
I wanna say it was xxl and had eminem and his new crew on cover. Its a very interesting read ill see if i can find ot online somehwere.

But the article gets into tupac and the stuff he heard in jail and how his last album before he was assainated was heavily illuminati/nwo related.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is all adding up to a pretty disturbing trend suggesting that the government is out to silence any popular rapper that appears to be learning and spreading the truth. I had never heard this of this shady business with Eazy before, but now it starts to make a little bit of sense.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I think I've heard something about an AIDS conspericy. I wouldn't doubt it, Interesting, thanks.

top topics

join