It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cured... in 1934? AMA fought against the cure? Cancer is a micro-organism? What the...?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ok check out this little article.
Apparently there was intensive research and discovery by a Dr. Rife in the 1930's into whether or not cancer was a micro-organism (it was)

In time, Rife proved that cancer was caused by a specific and identifiable micro-organism.

and then this Doctor identified characteristics of the micro-organism causing cancer

Rife’s laboratory notes for November 20,1932, contain the first written description of the cancer virus characteristics. Unique to his method of classification using the Rife microscope the cancer virus was described as: angle of refraction—12-3/10 degrees; colour by chemical refraction—purple-red. rife went on to note the size of the cancer virus. The length was just 1/15 of a micron. The breadth was just 1/20 of a micron

and finally this man conducted 100% successful clinical trials, with critical acclaim within the medical field.

In 1934, Dr. Rife opened a clinic, where he successfully cured 16 of 16 cancer cases within 120 days. Working with some of the most respected researchers in the United States along with leading doctors from Southern California, he electronically destroyed the cancer virus in patients, allowing their own immune systems to restore health.

Then bureaucracy became a part of the mix... Enter the AMA.

I have only just come across this article and not researched this beyond such. I offer it up only for discussion. So what do you think about this?
The Article

DD
edit on 27-5-2011 by DjDoubleD because: added link to article, duh!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
this is clearly false

+3 more 
posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
this is clearly false

Would you care to explain why you believe that?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjDoubleD
Ok check out this little article.
Apparently there was intensive research and discovery by a Dr. Rife in the 1930's into whether or not cancer was a micro-organism (it was)

In time, Rife proved that cancer was caused by a specific and identifiable micro-organism.

and then this Doctor identified characteristics of the micro-organism causing cancer

It is not hidden knowledge, that some microorganisms are cancerogens.
Rest of revelations is fuzzy(if he cured patients from microorganisms, or cancer).
|
v
a) cancer was caused by a micro-organism;
b) the micro-organism could be painlessly destroyed in terminally ill cancer patients; and
c) the effects of the disease could be reversed.
edit on 27-5-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Actually, the cause was officially accepted in 1931. Link

Summarized in a few words, the prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar." -- Dr. Otto H. Warburg in Lecture [7]

edit on 27-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

this isnt a cure for cancer, its just what cancer cells do, they perform glycolysis. Although it isnt completely proven, its hypothesized that this glycolysis is the reason cancer grows so quickly and causes so much devastation to the body, but it is not what actually causes people to get cancer

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

Man, I still have far to go down this rabbit hole, it appears.
The underlying, fundamental concept that a cure makes no profit and lifetime treatment does fails to elude me.
As I said my own understanding is in its infancy.
Eg. I had no idea that dandelions can do so much! Including cancer fighting properties! Man!

What else we DON'T know, I'm sure, will shock even the most in-the-know of us...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It led to this quackery...

The Rife machine.
A fake cancer cure that kills kids.
Ben Hills

Cancer sufferers have died after putting their faith in a device with electrical parts worth just $15. THE doctor said he might not see Christmas. It was the winter of 1996 and David Carpenter, a 69-year-old retired railway worker, had inoperable cancer of the prostate gland. He had been sent home to die in the village of Geurie, on the western plains of NSW, in the fibro cottage where he lived with his wife of nearly half a century, Madge, and his son, Des. As the disease inexorably advanced, he took to his bed. Flicking through Nexus, an alternative magazine published from Mapleton, Queensland, which features articles on UFOs, miracle cures and conspiracy theories, Des saw an advertisement headlined "Rife Technology". Underneath was this claim: "A brilliant new Walkman-style personal therapy system, offers a comprehensive range of frequencies from common colds and flu to the most serious debilitating and degenerative diseases, including arthritis and cancer." Des rang the 1800 number in the ad and was assured that not only would the device, called a Personal Electro Therapy or PET machine, treat his father's cancer, but it could be tuned to frequencies that would cure his own chronic fatigue syndrome and his mother's arthritis. "I wouldn't normally fall for something like this, but you have to understand we were desperate," says Des. He and his mother borrowed money against their invalid pensions and sent $1,425 to a company called Electromed (Australia) Pty Ltd, which sent them a small black box decorated with flashing lights, some wiring, two nylon pads and a copy of a book, The Cancer Cure that Worked Fifty Years of Suppression, by an American "investigative journalist", Barry Lynes. At first it did appear to work. With daily applications of the pads to his abdomen, David's cancer went into remission, he regained his appetite, got up and threw away the pills his doctor had given him. Des even wrote Electromed a testimonial to the "miracle cure". But then the cancer returned with a vengeance, spreading to other parts of David's body. By the following August, Madge and Des were burying him in the Dubbo cemetery. He had become another victim of a device that has been branded in America as "health fraud in its darkest form" one of at least four people, including a child of five, who have died in Australia and New Zealand after giving up conventional therapy for treatment with Rife machines.

A Herald investigation has uncovered a cottage industry in Australia promoting these devices for treating the most lethal illnesses, including cancer, leukaemia and AIDS. Two companies are manufacturing and selling them, and at least a dozen clinics, some operated by qualified doctors, offer Rife therapy at up to $80 an hour to desperately ill patients. There are about 60 Internet sites devoted to the devices and innumerable books and magazine articles. The most-publicised death to date was that of Liam Williams-Holloway, a child on New Zealand's South Island, who was being treated with radiotherapy at a hospital in Dunedin for cancer of the jaw. Last year, there was a public uproar when the boy was taken from the hospital by his parents and treated with a Rife machine at the Rainbow Health Clinic in Rotorua. The boy died in a Rife clinic in Tijuana, Mexico, after his parents sold their house and embarked on a futile round-the-world search for an "alternative" cure. Liam's former doctor, Michael Sullivan, a pediatric oncologist at the Dunedin hospital, said he would have had a "60 to 70 per cent chance" of a cure with conventional therapy and said he had other patients who had been reduced to "a horrendous condition" by the "therapy".

www.benhills.com...

I rest my case.

edit on 27/5/2011 by mungodave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
Actually, the cause was officially accepted in 1931. Link

Summarized in a few words, the prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar." -- Dr. Otto H. Warburg in Lecture [7]

edit on 27-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

Read further into it:Cancer is caused by mutations and altered gene expression, in a process called malignant transformation, resulting in an uncontrolled growth of cells.[3][4]

Cancer is not caused by glycolysis, glycolysis is how cancer cells acquire energy, and basically what allows cancer cells to grow so rapidly.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
A simple google search will provide reams of information which confirm the article in the OP.

The cancer industry is just that - a big fat industry which makes billions from cancer drugs. There are many examples of people finding natural cures who have then been hounded, harrassed and put out of business.

The interesting thing about Dr. Rife's discovery is that he saw that cancer is a micro-organism. This has been known since 1934, so why are they giving people terrible chemotherapy and radiation? Many believe that these treatments are more harmful than the illness itself.

One has to ask oneself WHY Rife's work was not used and developed.

This begs another question - why would they want to find a cure for cancer (and aids) when they were knowingly vaccinating people with vaccines which contained the cancer vand aids viruses in vaccines? I watched a video about this some time ago. I just did a google search for the video, and guess what, it has been taken down.

However, I found this article:

www.wiseupjournal.com...

This report highlights information from an assortment of prominent sources, the BBC being first.

As of to-date the British government BBC news archives have two mentions of SV40 and over seventy articles on C class celebrity bimbo Anna Nicole Smith. The verdict seems to have been made that the public should be more informed about topics such as Anna rather than one of, if not the most, significant medical delinquencies known outside of the scientific community.

The initial BBC mention, out of two, regarding SV40 was as late as 2002. The institution released the following article on Friday midnight, the 8th of March:

BBC
- news.bbc.co.uk...
“Friday, 8 March, 2002, 00:00 GMT

“Vaccine virus ‘cancer link’

“Batches of polio vaccine tainted with ‘simian virus 40′ (SV40) were given between 1955 and 1963.

“This was because monkey kidney cells were used in the jab’s production process.

“it is conceded that SV40 was present in the early vaccine - and the latest research, published in the Lancet journal, has linked it to non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.

“This is a cancer of the lymphatic system, which has a role in the body’s fight against infection, and affects mainly the over 40s.

“The researchers looked at hundreds of tumours taken from various cancer patients, and compared them with 68 samples taken from non-Hodgkin’s patients. They found genetic ‘footprints’ of the virus in 43% of the non-Hodgkin’s tumour cells.

“Dr Ali Gazdar, from the University of Texas, who led the research, said the results confirmed earlier research on animals which linked the virus to brain and bone cancers, and uncommon types of lung cancer and lymphoma.”

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DjDoubleD

It's a deep hole. The glycolysis in a cell is actually regulated by gene P16, which in most cancers, but I don't believe all, is effectively silenced, along with other genes, such as P53, which causes a cell to kill itself if it recognizes mutations or significant sysfunction, and others... Many cancers upregulate some genes, such as hTERT, which through a process of extending the ends of chromosomes which deteriorate with age, effectively makes the cancer immortal.

Except for things like seek and destroy, activated gold nanoparticles, which directly kill any targeted tissue with heat, there do not seem to be any obvious one-size-fits-all cures for cancer. It is true that some virii promote or cause cancer by mutating the genes in a cell, but it doesn't seem that cancer requires virii to form. I consider it a class of disease more than a single disease, and I believe there are a number of cures for various cancers. Unfortunately, I don't think that there is one simple cure for all cancers besides supercharging the defense potential of your own body down to the cellular and genetic level.
edit on 27-5-2011 by lifestudent because: typo

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I know there is a strong correlation between many cancers and the Candida Albicans fungus.
Is Candida the supposed cancer causing micro-organism discovered by Rife?

Regarding this correlation, it is my understanding that the medical stand point is that candida overgrowth occurs because the immune system is compromised by the cancer; rather than candida causing the cancer. However, considering the toxic nature of candida I have to wonder..

Good candida thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the first post of this thread, OP links to a good candida thread as well.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Cancer is caused by a micro-organism? And someone from back in the days found the cure for cancer in 1934?

Did you know Watson and Crick barely discovered that the DNA is a double helix in 1953? They were probably misdiagnosed or falsely documented with a cure. I doubt they knew what they were doing back then...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You know something. This is just all part of the intellectual laziness of 99.9 % of the population. They don't even know the basics of how the human body works even though the information is accessible and free.

People are ignorant today because they want to be, remember that..

Cancer
Weightloss
Digestive systems
Hormones
What different forms of exercise do. etc.....

I am talking about simple stuff everybody has a responsibility to know because they own and run a body. Like owning a car but not knowing it takes oil kind of stupid.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Star and Flag!!!
even today he's being attacked

here's a good place for you to start: the forbidden cures section
just scroll down to find doctor Royal Rife

Forbidden Cures

Dr. Royal Rife
In the late 20's and early 1930's, Dr. Royal Raymond Rife from San Diego, California, developed a high powered microscope which he used in conjunction with a frequency generator. Using special UV light, Rife's mircroscope was capable of 60,000x magnification! This degree of magnification allowed him to observe LIVE virus and bacteria organisms while he applied the MOR (Mortal Oscillatory Resonance) frequency from his frequency generator via plasma tube radiation of the energy. He was able to destroy all manner of disease organisms (including cancer related organisms) by merely 'tuning' the generator to the correct resonant frequency of these organisms and applying the oscillating electric fields via the plasma driven, "Beam Ray Tube". Everything in the universe, living or dead, and its own resonant frequency. If you apply this exact resonant frequency to the object or organism, it will begin vibrating until it literally shatters itself. You've all seen the wine glass and the opera singer demonstration. Same deal for microbes.

Pleomorphism, Its Discovery and Suppression

When Louis Pasteur (1822 – 1895) went public with his Germ Theory of disease, Europe continued to be ravaged by waves of infectious plagues, including Cholera, Typhus, Pneumonia (‘consumption’) and Tuberculosis; not to mention the not-too-distant memory of the Black Death. Pasteur’s discovery was due to the invention of the microscope.

The officials and public of the era were ripe for a simple and direct explanation from the emerging world of the Natural Sciences for these tragic and decimating diseases. However, at the time Pasteur was formulating and publicizing his work, a quiet, much more qualified and experienced researcher, Pierre Bechamp, was also looking at the new frontier-world of microbes, and came up with a more complex, but thorough, understanding of these miniature marvels.

He identified a fundamental unit of microbiological life, named the ‘microzyma’, which he said was critical in supporting the life of cells, but could be triggered into pathogenic states, depending on specific changes in the state of the internal (particularly the blood) environment. Therefore, the bacteria and other micro-organisms; viruses and fungi, that were being blamed as the cause of disease, were viewed by Bechamp as being part of Nature’s ‘clean-up crew’, breaking down sick tissue and ultimately decomposing a no-longer-occupied body. Bechamp also viewed these micro-organisms as ‘changing forms’ (pleomorphic): from seed to bacterial, viral and fungal states, rather than being seen as discrete species unto themselves.

Once these bugs have done the job, they revert to the ‘seed’ stage once again ready to support new life. The very ground we stand on is teeming with these fundamental biological units. I once saw a video of a microzma expiring and emitting a photon of light in the process. Perhaps these units represent the transitional point where Light becomes living Matter.

The consciousness of the era, however, was, as noted, looking for a simpler, more linear explanation for disease, and as Pasteur was more of a PR man than Bechamp, he won the recognition of academia and society. Also, the simplistic notion of ‘kill the bug, cure the disease’ was very appealing for the emerging Pharmaceutical trade, and continues to provide a major illusion in support of one of the newest ‘plagues’, the overuse of antibiotics.

Pasteur’s conscience, however, moved him to say on his deathbed, “Bechamp was right!”.

With the creation of Rife's Universal Microscope in the 1930’s, Rife was able to observe and prove the reality of pleomorphism. He was able to do this partly because of his advancements with optics, but also because he used light frequencies to highlight his samples rather than chemical dyes. Using dyes kills the specimen, so tissues cannot be viewed in the natural living state. Studying dead samples is a dumb as studying cadavers to understand living processes. Further, Rife was able to isolate the particular viral form involved in all forms of Cancer, and discover a frequency signal that would neutralize it.

Maurice Fishbein, representing the AMA at the time, wanted to ‘buy into’ Rife’s discovery for personal gain. As Rife said ‘no’ to his offer, the once-supportive AMA establishment henceforth vilified him in print and his discoveries were driven underground. Government goon squads attempted to physically destroy all the evidence of Rife’s work. There are a handful of Rife’s Universal Microscopes in existence, but none of them complete and functional. Instead, mainstream science uses the Electron Microscope, which kills the sample with radiation in the process of viewing the sample.

Factors for us to be aware of that create disturbances in the Pleomorphic chain of states include: low blood oxygen (arising from any variety of reasons…see the article on Low Cell Vitality on this topic); ongoing imbalances in PH; overgrowth of bowel-based Fungi (ie: the Candidas); and Emotional trauma.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

reply to post by potential_problem

Man, I still have far to go down this rabbit hole, it appears.
The underlying, fundamental concept that a cure makes no profit and lifetime treatment does fails to elude me.
As I said my own understanding is in its infancy.
Eg. I had no idea that dandelions can do so much! Including cancer fighting properties! Man!

What else we DON'T know, I'm sure, will shock even the most in-the-know of us...

Now you know why they are banning the use of herbal remedies.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Codex Alimentarius seems to be the key to depopulation (UN Agenda 21). Keeping man away from the natural healing which nature (God) provides.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Here's some more juicy info for you OP and others who wish to learn about this sort of thing:

He has designed a machine that one can affordably make themselves, and if done right, works wonders.

I myself have one that my father made, it's cured my mother's Leukemia, Candida, and Scleroderma.

Yes, it works. I smile everytime I see someone new discover this amazing man and his invention, because it's just another person who can find out for themselves the truth about alternate medications and how Modern Medicine is a big fat joke.

Power of Frequency is amazing, to say the least.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

Codex Alimentarius seems to be the key to depopulation (UN Agenda 21). Keeping man away from the natural healing which nature (God) provides.

Yes. They want our immune systems to be as low as possible so we succumb to theradiation, viruses, etc.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Glycolysis is actually a less effective method to producing energy and would give it a slower, not faster growth rate..

Not saying it doesn't rely mainly on glycolysis for energy production, just noting that only this method would not create a fast growing cancer but rather a slow growing one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join