It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK police who pulled guy out of wheelchair 'justifed'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... - strong language
www.bbc.co.uk...

Footage from the Beep from closer to the event:

Police were justified in removing a man from his wheelchair during a violent demonstration against tuition fees in central London, Scotland Yard has said.

Jody McIntyre said he was tipped out of his chair and dragged across a road on 9 December, and was hit with a baton. Mr McIntyre asked: "Why are the police investigating themselves? he goes on "Does that make sense to you, that the police attacked a man in a wheelchair and then they investigate themselves?"

*** Just to let everyone know the UK is just as bad as the US in cases like this, shall we chalk this up to yet another 'SWAT team having a bad day' excuse.

More details in the article and more on google and of course you are free to make up your own minds, but looks like Jody got fingered by the British cops.

edit on 27-5-2011 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Domestic Terrorism at its finest again displayed by law enforcement very sad we rely on these men and women to protect us. Its a fact your more likely to die from a police officer then a terrorist well i now just mash them stats together so ya our freedom is under attack from terrorism but its domestically grown and trained at our cost.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is the scum of the Earth (Bad bacteria) using their power happy bullying tactics on the normal citizens, when are YOU (not intended @ the op) going to stand up to this sort of malice?
A message to all of you : The Judge, the barristers, the cops, the people that gave that order to the police, the person in payroll assigning overtime payment for this type of carry-on coppers/R us, the people standing by, the camera-people, the journalists, the nothing-to-do-with-me types

'First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.'
Martin Niemöller

Wake up and Stand up, then take back your world!

join