It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cynthia McKinney-On Alex Jones Reporting Obama/NATO lies right from the front Line!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Cynthia McKinney Reporting from Libya black citizens being slaughtered by our NATO 'allies'
Listen to how good they have it no wonder our crooked politico felt the need to take them out.

Still in a country that elects 'neocons' no surprise. Still brave woman give her a listen learn some truth even if you know it this is real time info enjoy.

edit on 26-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
And the propaganda machine keeps rolling.And the guest is another whako. AJ is just a propaganda puppet for the right wingers and doomers.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I'm not quite following your post. Help me out here, please. Right-wing? Cynthia McKinney?

Is she like some sort of tool for Alex Jones and the neo-cons?

I did have two shots of Jim Beam, so, maybe I've lost my cognitive abilities.
edit on 26-5-2011 by kyred because: To add something. Derp.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by gorgi

I'm not quite following your post. Help me out here, please. Right-wing? Cynthia McKinney?

or just your ability to follow a link or use google? try clicking on her name in my op...
and watch the vid.... then tell us what you think

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Nah, your cognitive abilities are fine. You just need to recognize when the shills are around.

McKinney has more courage than 99.999999999999999% of the rest of Congress, despite her shortcomings. Who else from here is sitting in the middle of Libya reporting truth from the front lines? Ted Koppel? Nuh uh. O'Reilly? Nuh Uh. Mathews? Nope. Cause even if they are there, they aren't reporting the truth like she is. That much you CAN take to the bank, unlike Obama's campaign promise to end the war the day he took office.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
and they called Jones a liberal extremist pon the reign of Bush.

Such short term memory.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

Aj is the right winger/ doom and gloomer and mckinney is the former Dem who is also insane. Aj would not put a normal dem on his show and do some basic search on here and it turns up some neat stuff.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

McKinney has more courage than 99.999999999999999% of the rest of Congress, despite her shortcomings. Who else from here is sitting in the middle of Libya reporting truth from the front lines? Ted Koppel? Nuh uh. O'Reilly? Nuh Uh. Mathews? Nope. Cause even if they are there, they aren't reporting the truth like she is. That much you CAN take to the bank, unlike Obama's campaign promise to end the war the day he took office.

amen lol

still so many in America dont have the brains left to tune in to the truth. This self made bright and honest woman is telling you the whats what. She is amazing hope ya'll give her a listen if you dont like Paul she's a good candidate.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Cynthia is brave, I give her that, a lot of nutjobs are brave though. And she is a nut job.

Other factors in her defeat were her controversial statements regarding Bush's involvement in 9/11,[25][26] her opposition to aid to Israel, a perceived support of Palestinian and Arab causes, and alleged antisemitism by her supporters.[27][28][29][30][31] and on the night before the primary election, McKinney's father stated on Atlanta television that "Jews have bought everybody ... J-E-W-S."[17] Cynthia McKinney had been through a long contentious relationship with AIPAC,[32] and commentators such as Alexander Cockburn allege that money from out-of-state Jewish organizations, angered by her stand on Middle East issues, was key in her election defeat. Cockburn also wrote that "Buckets of sewage were poured over McKinney's head in the Washington Post and the Atlanta Constitution."[

en.wikipedia.org...

Her justification for doing so indicates a stunning ignorance on her part. Even as damning evidence of the Gaddafi regime's unspeakable cruelty mounts against it--countless videos, photos and eyewitness accounts of citizens, journalists and others--Cynthia Mckinney stands by Gaddafi, recently making an appearance on Libyan State TV from Tripoli as part of an NGO "fact-finding

Her appearance on Libyan State TV is a slap in the face to the Libyan people. Here, a former Congresswomen standing by the man who is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Libyans and on the same channel that has repeatedly aired footage of Gaddafi promising to "cleanse" Benghazi of dissidents, house by house and closet by closet.

www.opednews.com...

I remember how crazy she was when in Atlanta, and the incident with a cop, she insisted racial profiling, but no group backed her, not even the naacp, because it wasn't true. She is looney tunes.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Cynthia is brave, I give her that, a lot of nutjobs are brave though. And she is a nut job.

Other factors in her defeat were her controversial statements regarding Bush's involvement in 9/11,[25][26] her opposition to aid to Israel, a perceived support of Palestinian and Arab causes, and alleged antisemitism by her supporters.[27][28][29][30][31] and on the night before the primary election, McKinney's father stated on Atlanta television that "Jews have bought everybody ... J-E-W-S."[17] Cynthia McKinney had been through a long contentious relationship with AIPAC,[32] and commentators such as Alexander Cockburn allege that money from out-of-state Jewish organizations, angered by her stand on Middle East issues, was key in her election defeat. Cockburn also wrote that "Buckets of sewage were poured over McKinney's head in the Washington Post and the Atlanta Constitution."[

Yeh the old she doesn't support all out war funding for our Israel masters so she's anti Semite pro muslim?

Her justification for doing so indicates a stunning ignorance on her part. Even as damning evidence of the Gaddafi regime's unspeakable cruelty mounts against it--countless videos, photos and eyewitness accounts of citizens, journalists and others--Cynthia Mckinney stands by Gaddafi, recently making an appearance on Libyan State TV from Tripoli as part of an NGO "fact-finding

Her appearance on Libyan State TV is a slap in the face to the Libyan people. Here, a former Congresswomen standing by the man who is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Libyans and on the same channel that has repeatedly aired footage of Gaddafi promising to "cleanse" Benghazi of dissidents, house by house and closet by closet.

So lets see some of these video and proof of ghadaffi crazyness? Im not saying he was a saint but for a lot of people Libya was a great home. Free education health care second to none in Africa. Free homes nationalized gas... Lots of people visited there they are harsh in their laws but fair. I know a few tradesmen who got sent home for being jerks. So show us proof of this villain how is he worst than the NATO criminals or the dictators they support?

www.opednews.com...

I remember how crazy she was when in Atlanta, and the incident with a cop, she insisted racial profiling, but no group backed her, not even the naacp, because it wasn't true. She is looney tunes.

missed this one not gonna bother looking into it but I will say we are all human and this woman has been under attack since she came up swinging.
edit on 26-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

missed this one not gonna bother looking into it but I will say we are all human and this woman has been under attack since she came up swinging.

Part of her problem is that she comes out swinging without knowing what she is swinging about. She is ill informed and self absorbed. The 'cop incident' was about her slapping a police officer and claiming he was 'racially profiling her'. Please have a read to see how she really operates:

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have a few problems with the former senator in the interview with AJ, one is she seems a little too jovial to be explaining to the US its citizens are being lied to by their elected and media and two, while supposedly in a country under siege she is so calm and unemotional while describing the plight of the civilians.
I never heard of this woman and have no way of determining if what she describes is true or not but after listening to her talk, between her laughing and stuttering she doesnt exactly come across as very convincing.
edit on 27-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

Cant we use the word s'n-word'?
s n i g g e r; to laugh in an improper manner.
edit on 27-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

top topics

join