It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life- The Ultimate Philosophy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Everything is alive. If you don't think so, then where does life come from? Seeded from a comet? Where did the seeds come from?

Water + Sunlight + Earth = Life. WTF?!

How can intelligent beings just come out of nowhere?

It doesn't.
There is information for the process of birthing life, and then animate life.

But information would imply that what is "inanimate" is intelligent.
Yes. Life creates life. (Sex)

In fact, what we have wrongly mistaken to be not alive is not not alive.

I hereby propose a theory that everything is alive and that what appears to be inanimate is not not alive it is just in an early stage of development.

When the Earth was just rocks and water, it was not not alive, it was just in an early stage of evolution. It already had potential for growth. That potential was the information for growth from a source that is intelligent enough to provide such information.

Pt. 2
I know why there is such a thing as a concept of something being not alive, and that is because we see what we interpret to be "death". But know this: When you see someone die, they go to a place where they have never felt so alive.

There isn't a such thing as death... not when they go to a place where they feel more alive. It is only a transition.

There isn't a such thing as death, and nothing is not not alive. Everything is alive and we are one with this aliveness as our being as who we are.

The problem is, we are designed so that we can't see it that way, and if there is someone who doubts what I say, before you say anything that tries to refute my claims, you are the very person that I am talking to who is limited in thinking so much that you don't see the forest for the trees. It is your ego self that keeps you from understanding your greater self. We are all one in the river of life. Our perceptions focus our awareness of all that is which is abundant life into self-awareness which is barely alive at all.
edit on 26-5-2011 by smithjustinb because: wanted to

edit on 26-5-2011 by smithjustinb because: asdfergerh

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The first life forms were asexual i surmise. Then life developed (Sex) The two sexes as a protection against parasites i presume.

On the matter of your theory i like the idea of it; essentially your implying that we are just an advanced form of In-animate material correct? We are essentially the same material made up of all the heavy elements that were created in the stars and super nova explosions billions of years ago.

Its truly fascinating when you think about us all originating from the Stars......

The millions or Billions of degrees hot Plasma Randomly Fluctuating in the interior for countless billions or millions of years eventually became what we see on Earth here today!
edit on 26-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

The first life forms were asexual i surmise. Then life developed (Sex) The two sexes as a protection against parasites i presume.

A protection against parasites? What is a parasite if there is only one life form?

Perhaps the polar genders developed as a result of the extreme focus of what is very alive into something that is barely alive at all (The ultimate polarity- heaven and earth) The energy difference created a long list of dualities.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

well i'm not gathering your meaning on that matter. I just read in a text book or saw on a biology documentary they surmised that is why the two separate sexes became to be; the protection from the difference in genetic make-up made the organisms less vulnerable to parasites.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

well i'm not gathering your meaning on that matter. I just read in a text book or saw on a biology documentary they surmised that is why the two separate sexes became to be; the protection from the difference in genetic make-up made the organisms less vulnerable to parasites.

That's interesting. How did they come to that conclusion, and did they have irrefutable proof that there were parasites?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I was just about to try and compose the same DARN thread!!!

I've been seeing that alot more fequent on here. All our minds are finnally connecting haha

Anyways...... well siad!! heres my little addition to your OP.

In regards to the upgrade that we are supposidly getting soon: Lets say the Mayan calender is an upgrade marker. hense why huge leaps in fossile records lined up quite nicly with the ages of their calender. That said what if the stages are as follows. First molecules LEARN to how to multiply(sex on a tiny scale)
. Then they LEARN how to asymble*, Then they LEARN how to survive ect, ect, ect until you work your way up an animal that realizes the need for these skills. Once that animal speices has relized self( ie-a dog no longer just doing things to live, it looks in the mirror and KNOWS self).they are eligble for the next "upgrade". Then that concenise lives until it relazies a creator. Then it is eligble for the next upgrade. (2012?)

Then you may ask, why are ther still so may lower life forms? becuz they havnt learned there "life level" lesson.
So, all you have to do is realize a creator (kinda like you get to level up if you learn there is a next level) and you win the game of life by making back to what started your long energy lesson journey, the creator.

And dont flame the order of the process. Right now its the principle that matters.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

So all the worlds religon saying you will not be with "GOD" unless you follow their religon, isnt true.
All you have to do is accept/realize that there is a Creator/God. then you get the level up pass
edit on 26-5-2011 by Talltexxxan because: post addition

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No but apparently the data they had showed species with a larger variance in genetic make-up were less vulnerable from parasitic infections/diseases etc. So i'm surmising they are just presuming this to be the case.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

No but apparently the data they had showed species with a larger variance in genetic make-up were less vulnerable from parasitic infections/diseases etc. So i'm surmising they are just presuming this to be the case.

Well that's the thing about science. Sometimes things aren't what we thought they were. Conclusions are subject to change.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Exactly my friend we think the same i still have an open mind to change the science purportedly molded in stone; theories may be subject to change. You are correct.

new topics

top topics

join