It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serendipity, Eleven, Eleven, Comet Elenin and a small Swedish town.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Many many people have experienced unusual eleven eleven experiences and have been documenting them on websites and forums now for several years.
There have been many attempts to decode the nature of this phenomenen, but somehow none of them seem to make sense. Until now.
In the eleventh month of the year 2011 the comet elenin is due to pass perilously close to our planet. Many people think it might hit.
Seti has been trying to make contact with intelligent spacemen for decades now. We thought we have not received a reply.
I think we have.
A superior intelligent race may not communicate using radio signals when they can communicate directly with our conscousness on a very basic level.
And the content of the communication that has been throbbing inside all of our brains, repeating relentlessly over and over again....
"eleven eleven, eleven eleven".
The message has been received but not yet interpreted until now. Those with understanding will interpret the message and heed the warnings.
TPTB know what is happening, but unlike our cosmic cousins, they do not see fit to warn us, instead they use symbolism, they call the comet ELE (EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT!!! COME ON WAKE UP).
There are further hidden messages ELE is part of ELEVEN. So what does the remainder of the word ELEVEN form?
It forms the word "VEN".

en.wikipedia.org...

I think this may be a clue...and this small Swedish town could well have the answer. Does salvation lie within? or does the proof lie within the observatories that were built there?

The only part of ELENIN so far not deciphered is "NIN". I also have the answer.
NIN forms part of the word NINTENDO!!
REMOVE NIN FROM NINTENDO AND YOU ARE LEFT WITH THE LATIN WORD TENDO:-
Tendo = to direct, extend, present (Cassell's New Latin Dictionary)
SO ELENIN BECOMES:-
WE PRESENT TO YOU AN EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT....

I hope this answers some questions and makes sense. Now its over to you, we need someone to head to Ven as soon as possible, and I suggest we begin by investigating the astronomical observatories there.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
well, ive had a ton of 11:11 experiences, and a ton of other experiences with numbers, wile interesting to think about i have had the phenomena happen more with the number 69 than 11:11 and also with 111, wile i can totally dismiss it as just being chance and noticing it, pickin it out you know selective sight and all that i also cant think it possible that its a warning for elenin, alien contact? maybe! sounds cool but the truth is its all just speculation for now!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

HAHA.
Nintendo....
Your a funny guy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I thought the comet was named after the amature sky watcher/astronomer Leonid Elenin.

and...

What does Nintendo have to do with it, I think that's a strech, I have heard they are coming our with a new gaming system that will rival PS4 and XBOX 720.
edit on 25-5-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They used NINTENDO because of the WII. It is an abbreviation for ww2.
Symbolism is very important for the occultist elite.
WW2 gives them enormous power to use this hidden meaning.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
They used NINTENDO because of the WII. It is an abbreviation for ww2.
Symbolism is very important for the occultist elite.
WW2 gives them enormous power to use this hidden meaning.

FFS.... Seriously? WW2 IS an abbreviation. Are they abbreviating the abbreviations now? And WTF happen to the other "W"? Did it fall down the back of the couch? Get kicked under the fridge?

I thought I'd seen it all... But dyslexic symbolism?? That's a new one. I guess the falling standard of education, has finally caught up to the Occultist elite.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying, but they could hardly have called the Wii, the WWii could they? That makes no sense at all. Imagine going into a shop and asking to purchase a WWii, or inviting some friends around to play on the WWii. Half the population would suddenly sound like they had developed a stutter or something.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

/headdesk
/facepalm

Someone pass the Tylenol..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
And truly....

The last thing that the occultist elite want is for us all to sound like we're stuttering.

This is easily the most far fetched thing I've seen on ATS so far... and that's saying something

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The only part of ELENIN so far not deciphered is "NIN". I also have the answer. NIN forms part of the word NINTENDO!!

Uhhhhh I seen on here more times than I can count...

"Nibiru is Near"

As in

Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near...

Actually you could come up with limitless meanings of NIN...

Nine Inch Nails...

NO!
WAIT!
...was that band NIN trying to tell us something...

"The Day The World Went Away"

I'd listen to the words he'd say
but in his voice I heard decay
the plastic face forced to portray
all the insides left cold and gray
there is a place that still remains
it eats the fear it eats the pain
the sweetest price he'll have to pay
the day the whole world went away.

source

How can I put it into words... to describe my feelings about that...

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

I'm gonna add this to say...

I'm gonna SnF this... cos it is conspiracy theory....
It does not mean its set in stone...
its a little out there... but come on!
I got worse theories floating around in my head!
haha...
Doesnt mean I will share them...

...You mentioned Nintendo...

I actually think all major corporations are evil...
Greed = Evil to me

But Did You know this...

Remember the Nintendo Dreamcast?
Ever seen that movie Wishmaster?

Just flip that Dreamcast logo... that spiral and its the same as the glyph on the Djinn's chest in Wishmaster
(you can find the logo in that link provided... or by googling "Nintendo Dreamcast Logo)

I remember reading about that in a game magazine...
they werent calling Nintendo or the Dreamcast evil...

Only lazy for not being creative...

but... might be something to it... might be something to your theory...

I dig... but I will file it with all the other conspiracy theories... with a pinch of salt

-Peace and Safety

edit on 5/26/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join