It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Femi-nazi Professor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Femi-nazi professor linguist yesterday tried to put me in a box…didn’t want to hear me talk…was just talking on top of me...did not want to hear that males actually have feelings.

I think she wants me to get out the caulk because her place is leaking. But I would absolutely never take up that job as her carpenter.

Femi femi nazi

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Femi femi nazi.

I remained calm

Femi femi nazi

Forever in my song.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Maybe one day you’ll hear it played, crazy lady… it could dangle oh, on Jango…keep an open ear for my angle.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Her soul is sold. Here it is, my sweet revenge, because I've had seventy seven thousand of these type incidents. With this it vibrationally ends.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Thank you all you femi-nazi bitches. I don't even need to be rich because of how good it feels to write you all this.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What is a femi-nazi? A type of militia?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone
What is a femi-nazi? A type of militia?

You would think so, TheBirdisDone. And I have nonviolent tactical responses.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

It is the distaff equivalent of a male chauvenist pig, only twice as brutal, and three times more nasty. They truly believe they are superior than their male counterparts. They belive they should get more pay, more rights, and more consideration simply because they were born with a uterus. Their weak justification for this is some historical maltreatment as all would be oppressors have always claimed for all of recorded history. Everybody has pissed in everyone else's post toasties at some point in our social history, everyone needs to get over it, and move on.

I'm 6'2" 230# guy. A little chubby, but I can run a mile in 6 minutes if the need be. Naturally muscular, and had lots of brawling experience in my miss-spent youth. I had a feminazi claim women could be just as tough as a man, so I offered for her to step out back, and prove it right then, and there. Any self respecting wise guy would have taken me up on it on dumb pride alone. She said "Oh, but you're twice my size." Ok, then we're not equal. I have a naturally superior physique. I can take a hit, and hit far harder than you can. That's why women have developed emotional intelligence, and read body language, facial expression, and vocal intonation better. They can't afford to go toe to toe with a bruiser(without an equalizer.) They are differently adapted, not inferior, but different. The only thing that makes feminazis inferior is their crappy delusions of superiority.

The next time a feminazi is yankin' yer chain tell her to pee on something 6' away while standing, belching the star spangled banner in perfect pitch, picking her nose, and lighting a blue angle simultaneously!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hahahah - got you . . . you took the bait guys.
I know what a femi-nazi is - I am a female Veteran of Combat - US type. I am not any kind of Nazi. I don't challenge MEN or women in particular - I challenge individuals. Gender sterotypes amuse me. It's another ism - non of which I am found of. I don't like fanatics of any stripe, and this includes those who think anyone of any race, color or gender belongs "in their place" - this includes militant feminists.

Why can't we all just get along? I've seen men wet their pants in combat, and believe me you would want me to have your back in a sticky situation. Consider the individual and try and avoid those that can't and cling to any kind of group think or ism. Your life will be happier.
Peace!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Hahahah - got you . . . you took the bait guys.
I know what a femi-nazi is - I am a female Veteran of Combat - US type. I am not any kind of Nazi. I don't challenge MEN or women in particular - I challenge individuals. Gender sterotypes amuse me. It's another ism - non of which I am found of. I don't like fanatics of any stripe, and this includes those who think anyone of any race, color or gender belongs "in their place" - this includes militant feminists.

Why can't we all just get along? I've seen men wet their pants in combat, and believe me you would want me to have your back in a sticky situation. Consider the individual and try and avoid those that can't and cling to any kind of group think or ism. Your life will be happier.
Peace!

I agree gender stereotypes are amusing. But whether it is or isn't a gender stereotype, these people actually exist.

As a combatant you must have resonated with what I said about tactical responses. And I agree with what you say about the individual.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

I figured you knew what a feminazi was, and was baiting for opinions so I indulged. I work at a VA hospital, and one of my good friends is a female Marine. She is cool as hell. Very pretty, and feminine, professional, likeable etc..., but can kick butt. I have noticed that there aren't many feminazi veterans. You would think the opposite to be true. What are your thoughts on this? I think it is the discipline, and respect taught in the armed forces. Those are your platoon mates, it doesn't matter what dangles or doesn't between their legs.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I was told I had bigger balls then most of the men on base. I had a very difficult job. I just did it. I was accused of doing witch craft in my office and the men who were afraid to just deal with me in their space were a problem I don't miss. I would to be honest - get quite bored with all the male/alpha male posturing that would go on. On the other hand I worked in a typically all male environment - there wasn't even a womens room in our building for the first several years I worked at my last squadron - I had to put in the request.

What I found is the cream rises to the top, that goes for males and females. Towards the end of my career I had to work with women, at one point I was literally overcome by all the perfume in the room. I did not enjoy that one bit nor did I fit in after all those years. Women that worked in non-traditional fields got tough fast - and those in more typical fields, well I did not enjoy being around them - so is that reverse sexism?

The bottom line is I don't care who you are, what you are - I just want to be able to depend on you to get the job done and not give me crap about what I have to do and take it personally when the numbers I crunch mean you have to do what I direct. I was hard - but not in any personal directed way and you would want me on your team or leading it. I made grown men cry - literally infront of the the young male troop I was training because I would not play the game in the traditional way and I stood my professional ground. It really was an interersting anthropological study.

The bottom line is my ego never over-rode safety period. I worked each day with the thought process that you don't plan for an Aircraft mishap - you must always be prepared - no slacking. The result is that safety - not me, dictated and I would not be frightened off for the sake of perserving anyone's ego and let me tell you I was harrassed and intimidated but I would not waiver on this. The Pilots - well they appreciated that - the maintainers well not so much. The Civililans, well - none of our Air Craft ever came down on their heads or crashed into their schools.

By the way I am a small statured, attractive, heterosexual woman that you would walk by on the street and never imagine that I have been in a combat situation and that I served 21 years in uniform before being medically retired. I just did the best I could and expected no less from those around me . . . and though tough I was never accused of being a femi-nazi - I was instead rewarded for being a top performer.

Gender plays no role in my thought process about people, there are disgusting and outstanding individuals in both genders. While sterotypical things are easy to flash over about if you look for them - it is really just that some people are jerks.
Peace.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I was told I had bigger balls then most of the men on base. I had a very difficult job. I just did it. I was accused of doing witch craft in my office and the men who were afraid to just deal with me in their space were a problem I don't miss. I would to be honest - get quite bored with all the male/alpha male posturing that would go on. On the other hand I worked in a typically all male environment - there wasn't even a womens room in our building for the first several years I worked at my last squadron - I had to put in the request.

What I found is the cream rises to the top, that goes for males and females. Towards the end of my career I had to work with women, at one point I was literally overcome by all the perfume in the room. I did not enjoy that one bit nor did I fit in after all those years. Women that worked in non-traditional fields got tough fast - and those in more typical fields, well I did not enjoy being around them - so is that reverse sexism?

The bottom line is I don't care who you are, what you are - I just want to be able to depend on you to get the job done and not give me crap about what I have to do and take it personally when the numbers I crunch mean you have to do what I direct. I was hard - but not in any personal directed way and you would want me on your team or leading it. I made grown men cry - literally infront of the the young male troop I was training because I would not play the game in the traditional way and I stood my professional ground. It really was an interersting anthropological study.

The bottom line is my ego never over-rode safety period. I worked each day with the thought process that you don't plan for an Aircraft mishap - you must always be prepared - no slacking. The result is that safety - not me, dictated and I would not be frightened off for the sake of perserving anyone's ego and let me tell you I was harrassed and intimidated but I would not waiver on this. The Pilots - well they appreciated that - the maintainers well not so much. The Civililans, well - none of our Air Craft ever came down on their heads or crashed into their schools.

By the way I am a small statured, attractive, heterosexual woman that you would walk by on the street and never imagine that I have been in a combat situation and that I served 21 years in uniform before being medically retired. I just did the best I could and expected no less from those around me . . . and though tough I was never accused of being a femi-nazi - I was instead rewarded for being a top performer.

Gender plays no role in my thought process about people, there are disgusting and outstanding individuals in both genders. While sterotypical things are easy to flash over about if you look for them - it is really just that some people are jerks.
Peace.

You didn't really get us though

You sound like a cool person and you are definitely not one of the femi-nazi's I was referring to.

top topics

join