It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

introduction/ my experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hello Everyone!

i have been lurking ATS for about a year now and finally decided to join the community, Im always on the Alien/ufo fourm, im a firm believer, I have witnessed strange phenomena in the sky on multiple occasions

I want to share with you my UFO video, This happened in Hamilton Ontario on christmas eve, me and my whole family witnessed bright lights shining every possible color floating in the sky , disappearing and reappearing in different spots, I posted this video in introduction i had a older account at work but lost my work email , i just wanted to get people opinions ,

now here in may i have seen endless ufo videos of these multicolor phenomenon , i just wish i knew what they were, And yes we were drinking haha, Enjoy

Also wanted to share a thought that came to my mind about the whole May 21st dooms day fail, Harold camping is saying october is the final month, Maybe this May 21st date was so build up in the public conscious, nothing happens, but when october comes people will be saying this guy is wrong he doesn't know what he's talking about, Maybe thats what they want ? to cut back the panic when something really does happen

Isn't niberu or planet x or what ever suppose to be visable to the naked eye in October?

It's a Conspiracy!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Welcome!
Interesting videos - what did you shoot them on?

I see what you are saying re: that rapture stuff. It sounds plausible, certainly helps to answer why EVERY "news"caster, commentator, talk show host, entertainment show host, "reporter" etc. was commenting on how wacky this prediction was.
And to say it was one dude in NY is incredibly-- incredible. UNbelievable.

Cheers

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thanks!

I shot them with a Digital SLR camera (cannon powershot SX2015?) i just got a few weeks before the videos

i now have a better idea of how to use it ,and plan on going out to look outpoints / friends apartments to do some skywatching,

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Me and my Uncle are HUGE believers, Before we witnessed these UFOS we were talking about UFOS all night and I had brought over Leslie Keens book on UFOS to lend to my uncle haha , and sure enough i stepped outside and seen this great event,

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Cool!
The zoom was impressive - Canons are good.

Am wondering - collective talk/thoughts of ufos - I have heard that can work in attracting them to your sight.

Will watch for more of your vids, and some threads. Hamilton seems to be quite a hotbed - of activists, and ufos...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

which way are you facing, towards the lake or the escarpment.

Just wondering, I'm in Hamilton also. I have see unusual lights out over the Lake a few times.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks Sauron! Great to see other Hamilton folk here

this is near Locke street facing West, i would say the lights were above Dundas, inbetween the escarpment

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Cool!
The zoom was impressive - Canons are good.

Am wondering - collective talk/thoughts of ufos - I have heard that can work in attracting them to your sight.

Will watch for more of your vids, and some threads. Hamilton seems to be quite a hotbed - of activists, and ufos...

I totally believe in the law of attraction, I have have had it happen to me for good and for bad, i don't fully understand it tho

i was also told a small "prayer" by someone i trust very much,

"I am human Becoming , Help me to become"

supposedly its pleiadian, but i have had some unexplainable things happen to me when i tried this,

Cheers

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

I deffiniatly think that there could be some truth regarding the failed may 21 prediction. It's the perfect cover.. get some lunatic to say the world is going to end twice and have both predictions wrong. Making most people believe that there's no substance or possibility that in the near future there could be some huge worldwide changes occuring. Now he's saying october 21 the world is going to end and of course no one is going to believe him. Which is fine because he is wrong the world will probably not end, however around october the earth and its inhabitants will probably start to see major changes. So don't be surprised if and when things start to change.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

I diggit!
And thanks for sharing that prayer.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
hey bud im from barrie ontario! glad to see more locals with ufo sightings! welcome to ats! try not to get into arguments. they go nowhere lol trust me... but anyways welcome and hope u enjoy your stay

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Those dont even look like a space-craft
It looks more like a being from a higher dimension

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSuperman
Those dont even look like a space-craft
It looks more like a being from a higher dimension

Thats awesome you say that because thats what I was told too.

I was told they are higher dimensional beings using our planet as some kinda gateway or rift, and are observing us at the same time

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Check out this video, this is one of hundreds of similar lights, being seen alll over the world,

this one gets a real good un blurry close up

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Love the video! You guys sure did find something! I'm not denying it!

new topics

top topics

join