It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mate and a fine soldier killed in Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You know what? Based on the utter crap that's come from your mouth, I'd happily spend a short period of time in jail for knocking your teeth down your throat.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

He most likely..... he probably...... You sure do assume alot before you judge and condemn!

There is a time and a place for debating the ethics of war and this thread is neither.

RIP Woody, we will remember them!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

Well said my Aussie friend. Brother, I am saddened by your loss. Woody gave the ultimate sacrifice doing the most noble thing a human can aspire to, serving and fighting for a cause that you truly believe in.

Before you anti war trolls hit off, in the heat of battle, your mind is not on serving your country but looking after your mate's six. There is no greater bond between men than there is with brothers in arms.

From a British vertran, who is more than grateful for the support the brave Aussies gave in past and present conflicts, I salute you both.

Woody, Rest in Peace Brother.
edit on 22/6/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Same as ever

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Yea woody,welcome home buddy,glad your away from all this bs on earth,your in a much better place then this.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCommando

You know what? Based on the utter crap that's come from your mouth, I'd happily spend a short period of time in jail for knocking your teeth down your throat.

And Id happily be your co-defendant...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'm glad the trolls have stayed away from this post - I would really, really appreciate any personal attacks / inflammatory comments be kept away from this post.

Unfortunately, because it is about a deceased person, it's not going to happen. It's an internet thing.

People can't even post tributes to a teenager killed by a bus without the trolls going hard.

That said, I'm real sorry about your mate.

May he RIP.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

And Id happily be your co-defendant...

Cheers brother

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by ExCommando

Well said my Aussie friend. Brother, I am saddened by your loss. Woody gave the ultimate sacrifice doing the most noble thing a human can aspire to, serving and fighting for a cause that you truly believe in.

Before you anti war trolls hit off, in the heat of battle, your mind is not on serving your country but looking after your mate's six. There is no greater bond between men than there is with brothers in arms.

From a British vertran, who is more than grateful for the support the brave Aussies gave in past and present conflicts, I salute you both.

Woody, Rest in Peace Brother.
edit on 22/6/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Same as ever

The Brits - gotta love you guys! Was a pleasure working with you guys

top topics

<< 1   >>

join