It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Happenings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is my first post so please, be gentle.

There have been a few strange things happening in my house lately. I'd like to hear some of ur views on what may be going on here. The other day after my shower, I was in my room toweling off and I was thinking about my granny who passed away almost two years ago. She's been on my mind a lot lately. Anyway, as I walked around the bed, I felt someone caress my back. It was only for just a second. It wasn't frightening, it was almost comforting. Do you that maybe my granny was trying to comfort me? I have been going through some really trying times for the last few months.

Also, in my hallway I have dozens of family pictures hanging. My family is very important to me. Well, tonight, for example, a picture of my mother and mamaw fell off of the wall twice. This picture has fallen off of the wall when hung in a different place as well. But it seems to be only when there is some kind of family turmoil going on. It's not the hardware, I have a dozen of identical frames that hang just fine.

What do u all think?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Sounds like your grandma is just wanting to let you know that she is watching over you guys.
My mom told me a story of her co-worker, how her husband died, and everytime she'd go on a walk that she's been with him a bunch of times, one street lamp would turn off and back on, and she'd say ohh i know thats you joe.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I feel that she is contacting me as well, I've been dreaming of her a lot lately, and I've been told that when u dream of a loved one that has passed on, that they are actually visiting u.

I remembered something else that is weird that happens here at the house though. My front living room window is REALLY high off of the ground. and there are no trees or plants or anything around it. But sometimes there is a light pecking on the window.

AND, this is a first, and im kind of trippin right now, but there was just a very loud high pitch screeching sound. It lasted for about 15 seconds. I don't know where it was coming from, it seemed to be coming from everywhere. Ok, please don't think im completely ignorant. I figured out what the sound was, The battery is going dead in the smoke detector.

[edit on 4-8-2004 by VickiStar]

[edit on 4-8-2004 by VickiStar]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
good to see that you keep your family close

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think it was your Grandmother's spirit comforting you.
And the pictures falling off the walls repeatedly were signs
that you need to pray for your deceased relatives.

After my parents were married, my mother's father died.
Several days after the funeral, a picture of her in her
wedding gown kept flying off the wall violently. Finally
my dad asked my mother who could be angry with her.
She thought hard, and realized she had not paid a debt
her father had incurred, so she hurried up and paid it
and it never happened again!

new topics

top topics

join