It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream about earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Im sure it doesn't mean anything but i thought id share this one with you guys. Ive been having lots of doomsday dreams lately, all so very vivid. Like once I dreamt Satellites were falling from the sky, planes were crashing and buildings were falling, people dying all around me. Another time I dreamt of an asteroid coming right towards me. I actually felt the heat of the object, woke up in a sweat. but I mainly want to talk about my most recent one that I had last night. there really wasn't much to it, it consisted of a huge earthquake, the ground was cracking open all around me. everything was shaking, and this is odd since ive never experienced an earthquake but im sure the real thing is no different. How am I to know how an earthquake feels or looks? Only from tv but that doesn't explain the actual experience right?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sir, back away from the TV and conspiracy websites ... Sir, ...

I have had a few oddball dreams enter into my SC lately, but I believe it to be relative to my increased activity on sites like ATS.

But, you could be The One.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
Sir, back away from the TV and conspiracy websites ... Sir, ...

I have had a few oddball dreams enter into my SC lately, but I believe it to be relative to my increased activity on sites like ATS.

But, you could be The One.
Lol im sure thats all it is i just felt compelled to tell some people about it. where else would I tell people about it? lol

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
First of all my friend you must consider the source of dreams and that includes any information your mind has gleaned from interactions during your waking moments. Take a moment and go outside for a very long walk or hike and look at the beauty around you. The world will take a long time to end completely and each moment we spend here should be cherished as a gift. Go have a drink and some amazing food with friends and if a earthquake happens during dinner run outside and stay away from buildings.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Don't get me wrong, ressie45. I have had some very peculiar dreams myself, wondering where they came from, what they mean, as they aren't my typical. Who's knows what it is all about. Like Bolomk22 said, let it veg. Could be today, tomorrow or several years from now that it may "click." Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well Im gald you told us. This is a forum for telling dreams after all. Its a bit like watching ESPN and getting funny about the channel playing sport. Kind of like, well its a sporting channel, how about just clicked off the channel and dont watch it. Some people on these forums need to learn some very basic online navigation skills.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hey thanks for your replies, I actually go out on my front porch several times a day and at night as well. I always admire the world around me, I try to look past all the evil being done, all of the ugliness, I listen to the birds in the day time, and I watch the clouds go by, I admire watching planes fly by, that in itself is a miracle to me. During the night time I can hear coyotes howling in the night, I watch the stars and the moon, and I even see UFOs at times, most of the time they are probably satellites but who cares its still unidentified to me. i like the sound of rain i love how it smells when It rains, ive only been on this earth 20 years and ill accept whatever may come, it saddens me that i may not have much time left for no one knows when they will cease to exist. But until then I take in as much as I can because in the end, all we have are memories, and memories are what should be cherished the most.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

from what I understand is that dreams originate from one of three places.#1. the soul( our mind, will and emotions) #2. God(Jesus) Elohim. and of course #3. Ole Slewfoot.
Then once that is established ? The timing, then the application of the dream will have to be revealed. From what I understand.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xzorter

from what I understand is that dreams originate from one of three places.#1. the soul( our mind, will and emotions) #2. God(Jesus) Elohim. and of course #3. Ole Slewfoot.
Then once that is established ? The timing, then the application of the dream will have to be revealed. From what I understand.
slewfoot?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I haven't heard of slewfoot for some time. Slewfoot = Satan. My mom uses that term and she is from NC.
edit on 24-5-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue

I haven't heard of slewfoot for some time. Slewfoot = Satan. My mom uses that term and she is from NC.
edit on 24-5-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)
Ahhhh, well i dont think were important enough for gods or demons to alter our dreams...maybe im wrong .

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The mind is an amazing thing.

new topics

top topics

join