It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS documentary - Britain's X-Files? Anybody saw it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Has anyone been able to watch this or to record this:

www.weta.org...

Also same title it seems is scheduled again in June but here:
www.klru.org...

I want to confirm is this a brand new production or previously made documentary? I think NGC also recently aired documentary with the same subject but can't remember the title?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Britain's X-Files

There have been several programmes called Britain’s X-Files, they just repeat the same old stories over & over with more re-enactments and flashy effects.

edit on 23/5/11 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by uforadio

Youtube has an Episode of the documentary "UFO Files" titled Britain's X-Files, however, these clips are from 2008 so I'm not really sure whether it's the same.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

If this is the one you are referring to its available on youtube and uploaded over two years ago .

Part one

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

If this is the one you are referring to its available on youtube and uploaded over two years ago .

Part one

No, that one is from UFO Files series and this one it seems is some kind of stand alone special. Will try to check it more and find title of recent NGC documentary (have it archived but have to locate it). Nobody reported so far on this one from PBS so I wanted to see is this something new and in that case want to locate it and archive it.

Will report.

new topics

top topics

join