It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange dream about something in the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I remember clearly, that I was having a very lucid dream, in the Astral plane - as I was in a physical space that was in my surrounding area, basically, I was walking through my house, and walking down the street, and travelling down the road in a car. I remember, looking up to the sky, and there was a circle, basically it was like a spotlight projection of the all-seeing eye. As if, it was shielding something from being seen. I also had another dream, where I was at my house, or at a park or something where there was grass and a few people, and there was some kind of count-down, probably on 2012. I think, by that stage, the world had not really changed, and most people realised that nothing significant was really going to happen. Anyway, after the countdown, it was as if a veil was taken away from the sky, almost like it being peeled off, like curtains dropping. Behind the curtain was basically a big red planet, the energy was this kind of fear, and people started to go crazy. Could it be, that we are being dimensionally shielded from the said planet, that on a specific date, it enters our minds because we are able to see it?

It reminds me of the new Pepsi (tm) logo, the sky unveiling the "destroyer"...

edit on 22-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have astrally projected as a kid, so I believe you.

Whether you believe me and what I have found out scientifically I don't know. There is even a book written called (Doomsday ahead) and TPTB have everyone so dumbed down, that no one knows about it and that this what they have been trying to keep secret;

There is a black hole that our Sun goes around and you have seen it in your dream. I even have a video of it.
I don't know if Niburi is real but if it is coming from the west of the Sun, then at the moment the Black hole is in front of Nibiru, hiding it.

If chemtrails weren't stopping infra red and the red end of spectrum, we would see a red circle, other times a white one and then a black one.

Peace and love.

new topics

join