It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New republican candidates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The only way that the Republicans can possibly get into office...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks for that vid, it is -verrrry- funny. But frightening, (for some reason) as well. GOD HELP US if Michelle Bachmann became the US Imperial Ruler.

BUT, however: I have been taking a long hard look backward, at the history of Democrat rule. It's just Republican Lite. (War On Drugs, Attacks Of Aggression, Wars In General, Wars On Terror, mollycoddling the Most Wealthy, National Security state, leaving the homeless homeless, leaving the hopeless hopeless, leaving people to go bankrupt over medical bills, leaving a kid to go bankrupt over student loans, leaving the elderly to die in an oven or freezer apartment because Big Utility keeps rate-hiking, leaving the US infrastructure to crumble, ...............

And all you people are gonna go racing to the voting booths in 2012 to keep this going, by electing or re electing yet another Narcissist Sociopath.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

The sad thing is; those candidates he shows are actually more appealing to me than the crop of losers currently in the running.

FACE-RIPPER MONKEY FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012.

Yeah, I could get on board with that. Hopefully, he'll attack congress for his 1st state of the union address.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Does it really matter anymore? America has adopted the candidates and their campaigns as just another media event. A sick fantasy that our votes matter and the politicians care about the welfare of their constituents.

We might as well face the facts that we are now living under a fascist corporate oligarchy where political parties are more akin to surreal neocon puppets, than representatives of the people. The real power is hidden away in board rooms and swank country clubs, closed to "ordinary" people.

If politics has just become another stupid method of entertainment; then bring on the likes of Trump, Palin, Bachmann,Newt, and the democratic clowns as well.

edit on 22-5-2011 by whaaa because: PT LIVES!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

FACE-RIPPER MONKEY FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012.
Yeah, I could get on board with that. Hopefully, he'll attack congress for his 1st state of the union address.

That was funny.

Now for the unfunny. I just came from watching an old interview (YouTube) of Sean Hannity with Ron Paul. Sean Hannity was going on about all those horrible things Saddam Hussein did to his own people (Ya know, like the Tuskegee Airmen experiments, Agent Orange, MK Ultra, Radiation in cereal, etc etc.....) and implored to Ron how could we not be policemen to that. Ron tried to answer and didn't get a word out edgewise, as Hannity pounced with his gander honkings (on purpose, it looked to me)

What will we do if Paul is not nominated by the PTB? This question is for all of you to yourselves. And to me for me. To sleep on, as we awake to 2012.

top topics

join