It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on "hearing" someone whose enlightened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I was recently reminded of an incident that happened to me many years ago when I was a teenager working in a supermarket. One day at work, as I’m ringing up an order I get this really high pitched sound emanating in my head and I am riveted to look to the side of me. I look to my side and zero in on an (eastern) Indian man

Instinctively I thought , “He’s a master”. My gaze is locked on this man. He’s accompanied by a woman in a sari and two men. The man in question has a very pleasant smile and gives off the impression of calm and being very content. He’s dressed in what appears to me typical clothing for his culture – light colored thin cotton or maybe linen shirt and pants. His hands are at all times clasped or lightly touching each other. I notice he touches nothing at all – his companions handle the items, pay, grab the sack, etc. They proceed to walk out of the store. The two men in front , him in the middle and the woman last. At all times there is a small, yet defined spaced between the man and the others.

As soon as they leave the high pitch noise simply cuts off! What’s also bizarre is that nobody else seemed to react to the noise except myself. I was literally compelled to focus on this man as the source of the noise which in itself is very difficult to describe. Kind of like when you get a ringing in your ears except this was much more pronounced and steady. It was almost painful (and loud).

My question is has this ever happened to anyone else? I realize a lot of members are very knowledgeable of meditation and higher states. Is this an example of a person being so highly attuned that he radiated so to speak and I picked up on it subconsciously?

Thanks for any response.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have felt very connected to people in a way that is difficult to describe. I wish I knew what it means. I have had ringing in my ears, but none that I would associate with a person specifically. I hope someone here has something to share, because I do think it is an interesting topic

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Once you surpass disbelief and all the fear that has been forced upon us since childhood, and begin to realize that, yes Virginia, there really are spirits surrounding us at all times. And I don't mean ghosts. Those are not the same energy forces. Thousands, millions, even more. So many different species. You begin to notice them and they are amazing. They can be warm, loving, powerful. I think what you encountered was a man that had strong spirits with him, bound to him and he is well aware of it. And for whatever reason, they were communicating with you. Talking to you. Whispering in your ear. They are not normally 'voices' like what we are taught the creepy ghosts are, but they are differing levels of pitches. They speak to all of us. Most of us just don't listen. Let this experience guide you, without fear, to your next new beginning. You know as well as I do, you were not 'hearing' things that day. You were being taught.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Oh! And about the ringing in your ears...if you were to have that opportunity again, you would notice that the ringing is NOT in your ears, it is in the direct center of your mind. If you pay attention and focus on it. It's not your ears : )

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

Strong spirits? Can you elaborate more for me?

Thanks.

Edited to add that when I said I felt I was in the presence of a master I meant as in him being a yogi.
edit on 21-5-2011 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Awesome experience!

I've not heard of this sort of thing exactly. I recall just sensing something "different" once. And I looked up and to my left and saw a little guy with long hair and a beard and realized it was his presence I had felt. He looked at me and there was some sort of exchange of something. I don't know. But it seemed he had passed something to me and in turn had taken something else in return. Not sure how to explain it. It wasn't a bad experience. Just strange.

But I didn't see him as some sort of spiritual master. Just someone who had a gift.

It will be interesting if someone else posts on this thread about the type of event you experienced.........and.......can explain it to you.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
No, I won't. This is not the place. Seek and you shall find, as it is said.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yes, it most definetely was not just in my ears. I know the difference, but I couldn't think of how to describe the "noise".

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Yeah, it was special. I felt like I received a gift in being able to experience this happening.

I am very interested to hear if anyone else ever experienced it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Wow, okay.

I have to seriously ponder what you are implying.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Then you know I don't speak nonsense. It's good you could tell the difference. It was like it was speaking to the center of your mind. Your spirit center, if you will. Medically, it's called the pineal gland. Or, as the ancients knew it, the house of your soul. But what did they know? You were touched. And now you are on a journey that if you accept it, you can never turn back. And you know I speak the truth. Embrace it. This 'life' were are all taught to live is so shallow compared to what is actually available to us. The beauty, the love, the warmth that dwells within each one of us is unreal once it touches you. Religion, hatred, fear, greed, deceit all these things have been constructed for us, to take away from us, the real reality. I will openly apologize to those that read this with doubt and anger towards my words. You have no idea. For that I am sorrowful.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
YOU! Are a Yogi, a guru, a Gandhi, a Jesus! You are also a murder, a rapist, a thief, a bastard, a war monger. You, me, them, we...are ALL exactly and precisely what we think we are. We receive exactly and precisely what we think we deserve. It is THE MOST difficult thing to get your life around. And THIS is why so many spirits are here for us. And THIS is also why TPTB string us along like little sheep. They know this far more than the you's and I's of the world do. And so we follow.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I once saw a similar man, it was as if there was a halo of light around his being. Although he was on his own, the best description of him was a kind of "gracefulness" as if he was just floating along the river with the world passing him by.
edit on 24-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes, I understand we have the power in ourselves enough to "move mountains" so to speak. I'm still contemplating the spirit part of your message, but have confidence I'll figure it out when I'm ready.

Since my experience many years ago I have learned a lot through book and people knowledge and just experiencing life. Mostly, by learning to trust and let my gifts develop and guide me on many amazing journeys. As for TPTB, they have and continue to string us along. But isn't it grand that the facade is literally falling away? Truly fascinating times to be here, like turning on a lightswitch in a darkened room full of cockroaches. Interesting times indeed.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Interesting, possibly some people have heightened senses which allows one to see, hear, or feel different states of being. My experience was one of a kind in its intensity. Its good to have this happen and prove to us that there is a lot more to life. Very reassuring.

join