It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions About Magicians in Play

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The Last few weeks so much has been going on in the world, so much in fact that it almost seems like too much. So many life changing events firing off in rapid succession, it almost seems as though it is a manufactured phenomena rather than just fate and or chance being left to their own devices.

Events such as The Royal Wedding; Obama B.C.; OBL; Camping's Rapture and most likely others that I've overlooked or neglected to mention. These events seem to be random in nature but I can't help but feel that there is some underlying connection that has yet to be seen. It's almost as if there's an illusionist at play diverting our attention, keeping us from seeing what's hiding in plain sight.

I read in a (*poll) that only 4% of Americans cared about the royal wedding. 4% and yet they continuously bombarded the airwaves with the wedding Lame Prince and His "Proletariat" Princess. Why Block the Airwaves and lose out on advertising revenue?

OBL's death regardless whether or not you believe the official story, it seems as though that there was a reason for the time of the announcement, time of Death, Etc... as if it were just to confuse and distract. No matter your stance on OBL's Death it's safe to assume that some high ranking officials whether in our government or others know his whereabouts the entire time.

Obama's B.C. Trump draws attention continuously, Trump then becomes more and more fevered in his B.C. Fight. Possible Presidential Run makes trump look like a fool. "B.C." Released Trump looks like an even bigger fool. OBL'S death Announcement! Curious trend hit's the internet and sheep alike. (E.G. Now Trump wants to see OBL's Death certificate) making anyone who questions the existing stories of the B.C. or Death look like a foolish ignorant conspiracy theorist. (Tried to keep it short and sweet)

As I said it's almost as if these "Random" events are connected and manufactured for the sole purpose to distract us. they make us look left, right, up and down but never straight ahead. my question is what is going on in plain sight that they're trying to keep us from noticing?

To be honest I'm not sure what it could be but I am Certain that there is something out there that they couldn't keep from getting out, something that they don't want us to know or see.

I was hoping some of you might know what it could be or seen a what should have been a large attention garnering story that has been pushed aside, hidden in the back of the stack at plain view.

My first thought was the Japan Nuclear Reactor, it might or might not be. Any input you guys can give me would be much appreciated. regardless what it relates to, as long as it relates.

*Poll- I'm searching for it and when I find it I'll link to it

edit on 21-5-2011 by Poker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that there is not one person out there in cyberspace who has a comment of anykind

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

join