It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So I was calling around trying to get a home equity loan on my newly inherited house.

I talked to Bank of America, and they were saying that even though I am putting this house up as collateral, and definitely make enough money to pay the note, that I need a "Good" credit score to even be considered. My credit is absolutely f-cked, I'm talking below 550 FICO score.

Anyway, the weird thing about all this is that the guy said I should go into a branch and ask about Privacy Assist Premier. WHY!? What does that have ANYTHING to do with what we were discussing? So I go the the BoA page and the first thing I see is a logo with fingerprints on it.

Needless to say, I was sketched out...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

We just got a mortgage thru BoA. They were absolutely terrible. Massively unprofessional. They would lose documents and forget to schedule people to go out when they were supposed to. I would never recommend them for anything.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Oh I totally agree, it's just that they are a giant and I figured they'd have the money to loan me.

I've been f-cked by BoA to the tune of about 400 dollars. They rearrange my financial transactions to hit me with extra OD fees... Ridiculous.

join