It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Show Conspiracy Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thought we all might get a laugh from this. I'm actually surprised we haven't seen a birther thread with the "smuggled five-year-old" theory yet

www.hulu.com...-p1-sr-i1

However I'm sure this is all part of the Reptilian agenda at Viacom to make conspiracy theorists look foolish and unbelievable. I mean come on, the man has symmetrical palm lines he's not even human! And his "birth certificate" says CIA-61 on it! And he's not Christian because he's not defending Israel well enough!

This is all true, right? I mean I read it online so it's gotta be...right?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Thought we all might get a laugh from this. I'm actually surprised we haven't seen a birther thread with the "smuggled five-year-old" theory yet

www.hulu.com...-p1-sr-i1

However I'm sure this is all part of the Reptilian agenda at Viacom to make conspiracy theorists look foolish and unbelievable. I mean come on, the man has symmetrical palm lines he's not even human! And his "birth certificate" says CIA-61 on it! And he's not Christian because he's not defending Israel well enough!

This is all true, right? I mean I read it online so it's gotta be...right?

Lol.

Funny read.

I would have been afraid of posting here because some Birthers actually believe this garbage.

Jon Stewart is left leaning but I have seen him rip on everyone from the president to other democrats.

Jeez this topic is making people crazy.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thats why I love the Daily Show, Behind every Joke there is a little bit of Truth.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Behind the Daily Show is an extreme left leaning goon who plays off of anyone thinking differently than himself and his agenda - a complete and utter loon.

Jon Stewart is so pompous that he fails to be funny in my eyes. At least Colbert knows that he is a joke whereas Stewart actually thinks he is the greatest hope for all mankind. Worst of all, his viewers believe the same thing.
edit on 20-5-2011 by gwydionblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
"Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States" any reposts anywhere?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Behind the Daily Show is an extreme left leaning goon who plays off of anyone thinking differently than himself and his agenda...

It only stands to reason that his agenda is to get laughs and make a lot of money at it. You know - um - that's what comedians do.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Stewart was pretty funny when Bush was president (either that or I was just younger and dumber), but now that he is nothing more than a shill for Obummer the show is pretty much unwatchable. That stupid rally he had even advertised itself as a shameless ploy to pacify the masses into toning down the rhetoric. As if people who are being bent over by their government shouldn't be raising hell about it...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I used to really like that show but it has gone downhill.

"The Terror Bubble" That was funny but I didn't like how they tried to make conspiracy therorist look.

People should be incouraged to search for truth and not just go along with public opinion.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

It ceases to be strictly for comedic purposes when people actually start believing the show as a credible source of news. I have seen the Daily Show quoted on more than one occasion as some end all be all of certain discussions and to me, it is the equivalent of using The Onion as a credible news source.

top topics

join