It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pres. Obama; "The Faults beneeth us..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hey everyone, yesterday during President Obama's address to the nation/world, I was caught by surprise when I heard him say something about "faults"

I figured I would rewind my awesome dvr and see what he said. I was definitely shocked. I grabbed my digi cam and recorded the tv, I would have posted it sooner, so i am sorry if it is on here.

Heres President Obama talking about the status quo.....-Monetary system??

and how he talks of fear and repression; it's almost like hes talking about the USA!!

have i been on ATS too much lately - or what do you guys think, his whole swagger is different now a days

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i noticed it and thought the exact same

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's all a joke
he's about expanding the status quo if anything
He's lost it, that's my opinion, he's lost it like a little kid with a credit card with way too much debt.

Ron Paul responds to Obama's Nasty Speech quite well

“The President gave a speech today about our foreign policy in the Middle East, and once again this administration has proven that it does not understand a proper foreign policy for America. When will our leaders finally do what’s right for America and rethink this irrational approach we’ve followed for far too long?

“Our military’s purpose is to defend our country, not to police the Middle East."

“As the President prepares to send even more support to Egypt, we should be reminded that it was our foreign aid that helped Mubarak retain power to repress his people in the first place. Now we have to deal with the consequences of those decisions, yet we keep repeating the same mistakes.

“I am not the only one who can see the absurdities of our foreign policy. We give $3 billion to Israel and $12 billion to her enemies. Most Americans know that makes no sense.

eon.businesswire.com...

Sanity sounds really nice I must say!!
Thanks Ron

Obama.. you've lost it!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sounds kinda strange that he/they would chose those words to describe the situation. You have to wonder if the speach writers along with the administration uses particular wording and phrasing to get a message out to certain ones meant to understand the underlying message?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
When he says the faults beneath us I don't think he literally means fault lines beneath our feet people.. fault has multiple meanings and has to be looked at within context

Could be faults as in blame.. could be faults as in flaws.. errors.. mistakes .. those seem more plausible
edit on 20-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
Sounds kinda strange that he/they would chose those words to describe the situation. You have to wonder if the speach writers along with the administration uses particular wording and phrasing to get a message out to certain ones meant to understand the underlying message?

And thats exactly why I posted this! I have been reading that is what they do. I guess. If all that stuff is real i guess dont they use things like that to relay messages? Or create an event of some sort. I read something yesterday where TPTB could be getting ready to publicly sacrifice/assassinate one of their own for ritualistic purposes.

who knows anymore this world is so screwed up

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I really think your reading way to much into this speech. Obama is using "fault" to denote that the society he speaks of that is built on fear and such is built on a "fault" or unstable ground. Its a metaphor to show that societies built upon fear and repression are destined to fail.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I was hoping he literally meant faults as in actual faults or issues. but the conspirator side of me says if this was all true (TPTB) then how easy would it be to mislead through the english language, so many meanings, different ways to put words together, if anything it gives for some good convo lol

And by the way..... he does say "fault lines"
edit on 20-5-2011 by Libran1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If they are planning a major earthquake I doubt they'd toss word play into the speech just to screw with us.. they either want us to know or don't .. and if they want us to know they'll tell us, if they don't they won't .. it makes no sense..

People are simply making something out of nothing here I'm afraid, his words make sense when taken into proper context..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
they also make sense if you take them out of context. Like i said it makes for good convo, im sure a great deal of people were watching.. like i said, who KNOWS anymore.

top topics

join