It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Let Me In" Movie review. Horror (R)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Got this at the Redbox kiosk for 1.00. Was a statement by Stephen King on the front of the poster splash, he liked it.

This is not a big budget release. Starts off with a young boy looking out of his telescope at his neighbors, kinda like "Rear Window". The activity picks up when the boy is subject to bullying at school and he meets a new girl that moves next door.

Graphic violence. Good acting. Well written. A deal for a buck to see. Adult. Interesting spin on an old topic.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Go find the original! Title = Let The Right One In. Way better movie, although I liked this one too, it's just the original was better.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

How does RedBox work? Do all RedBox kiosks contain the same inventory? If so, I might go and get that real quick. I need a good movie to watch tonight.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Im sure its been said a million times already but dont watch that hollywood pap when the original 'let the right one in' is infinetly better

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by banandar123

They pretty much have the same selection. They don't take cash. You have to swipe a credit card through. It charges to the card. Where I'm at it's one dollar and sales tax so 1.07.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I've used it before, no problems there. Well, off to check if they have a copy at the one near my house!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jackson Vega
Im sure its been said a million times already but dont watch that hollywood pap when the original 'let the right one in' is infinetly better

Can look for that one also to compare. Tonight it's wrestling night for me and the crew. Just ordered the original "Lonesome Dove" from 1991 I think it was. Lots of good stuff to watch.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

TNA or UFC?

top topics

join