It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My supernatural encounter + weird audio.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Two weeks ago I have had an personal paranormal experience, than with my young sister and I which had led to another expirence followed by this recording.

It started with strange beeping noise outside my window a month ago. Initially i thought it was a rogue animal or skunk fading in and out around my house but as I listened to it it was far from it. ((In the audio you will hear the same beeps i had heard a month ago..)) Than, 2 weeks ago, i had an unbelievable supernatural expirence involving conscious awareness of conversation right above me by my wind-sill. ((i sleep on the floor of my sisters bedroom)). As the story goes i had decided to record my sleep every-night to see if i catch anything in particular.

And i did, but i want a more analytical view of it.

I made this short video cause i have never made this video before but it pretty much covers the noises i hear and question. Though I do have the full 16 minute version of the video if anyone would like it.

In this video you will hear a 'vehicle' and something before it pass by and near the end listen careful and you'll hear the beeping at the end.
LFH
www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-5-2011 by JaquesIrish because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2011 by JaquesIrish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The fact that you recorded something will help in the analysis of this case. Ill go over it after work if I can get some spare time.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I appreciate it. I have had people i know listen to it and i have had people who dont really know me listen aswell and they all could hear and distinguish the weirdness in the audio.

new topics

join