It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progress on Hollandus Method (to be updated)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I Posted this here bc the pics uploaded on book of aquarius are ridiculous in size. So this is kinda for the people on that forum. If you would like to catch up google book of Aquarius. I simply do not have the patience to explain it to the ATS crowd.

My first attempt at crystallizing failed bc it was to small an amount of liquid. by the time i got near supersaturation it was about 50ml. and between distilling and filtering you lose a lot. So this time i started with more material and gathered more spirit.

It was about 1.5 to 2 liters of old GW that i started with. You would think it would give you more mass but the body amount was about the same as when i only used 450ml the 1st time.

I am using a 500 ml E Flask a portable stovetop, i bore a hole in the rubber stopper and fitted a rubber tube inside for a ghetto, cheap yet effective distillation. I chose rubber over copper bc i want no metal touching it until the final step.

The spirit

The jar is almost full now.

After the Spirit has been distilled off- you can see the iridescent bubbles.

bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org...

The body. Sorry for the focus, i am not a photographer.

The pictures do no justice. The body is quite strange looking.

Inside silver ring. Shiny and smooth to the touch

After the very diluted and impure Alkahest touched it by accident. I was filtering the solution and forgot all about my ring when i was squeezing the last of it through the coffee filter. It was such a short contact and i figured it was to weak at this point anyhow. It's destroyed basically and the top layer would have to be scraped off and polished in order to restore it to its original luster. After concentrating the solution and purifying it to the utmost....I am hopeful.

I would post more pics but they limit the size of my pictures at 256 kb or something.

Will update soon

Namaste

P.s. youtube busy alchemist...@ 4:40 is a pic of a red Stone.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have an idea of what you are referring to - but i haven't attempted yet. I also haven't read the whole book. If you wouldn't mind - send me a U2U on your final results?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Make aan account on the site. you can use a fake email. i check there more often and am more easily contacted there, but if i remember, i would be happy to.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My question is, there is absolutely nothing different about "alchemy" from chemistry from what I see.

Alchemy was a bunch of Chinese scientists trying to turn lead into gold or create everlasting life. In the end, all they did was poison a couple guys with jade.

Thats when someone realized alchemy was such BS that to turn it around and make actually reasonable, logic creations they had to change the name, just for people to stop relating it to old Chinese alchemy.

Thus, chemistry was born.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Scales

You say you have a question then make a statement. I see you have no idea what u are talking about

new topics

top topics

join