It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP expected to trigger New Madrid Earthquake (May 16-20)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Will the upcoming HAARP exercise be the result of an actual earthquake?

The New Madrid fault system was responsible for the 1811–1812 New Madrid earthquakes and the USGS has predicted that it has the potential to produce a very large 7.0 + magnitude earthquakes in the future. If you visit the HAARP website you will see from the HAARP Induction Magnetometer data charts that HAARP has been actively broadcasting a 1.8hz signal for the past several weeks. Major flooding in the New Madrid Fault Line regions is the result of this 1.8hz sustained HAARP broadcast. Pay close attention to the induction magnetometer data for May 12, 2011 (data image accompanies this article above). HAARP was blasting the ionosphere with so much energy that the entire chart is filled with constant energy spikes – recorded from 1.8hz to 3.4hz. The HAARP broadcast started at 4:00 PM May 11, 2011 and constantly broadcasted until after 4:00 AM on May 13, 2011 – a total of 36 hours of HAARP broadcasting. Compared to the data published for a normal atmospheric day these induction magnetometer readings suggests a major earthquake is emanate. As FEMA is preparing to launch an exercise that centers on the scenario of a catastrophic earthquake in the New Madrid Seismic Zone the HAARP data gives evidence that the New Madrid Seismic Zone is the target for a major earthquake – not a simulated one but a real one.

Source: presscore.ca...

We shall see..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Mind1Soul

What's the exact function of HAARP again. Never really looked into it like I should have, but if this is true which it could or couldn't, It's bad we have dozens of nuke plants along that fault line. Why we have them there blows my mind and I will never understand it. My only logic is that it was setup to fail. Just like our country assuming you're in the US haha

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Mind1Soul

Major flooding in the New Madrid Fault Line regions is the result of this 1.8hz sustained HAARP broadcast.

I thought the major flooding in the New Madrid Fault Line regions was the result of a bunch of rain.

2nd.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well, it seems your sourced article claims a lot, with no sources of it's own. If you look at the author of that articles profile it's pretty obvious he's got an agenda with HARRP. I assume if I scour his other articles I will find just as much evidence to back up his claims.

Don't believe everything you read on the interwebs.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

If you visit the HAARP website you will see from the HAARP Induction Magnetometer data charts that HAARP has been actively broadcasting a 1.8hz signal for the past several weeks.

You dont know what an induction magnetometer is.
It doesnt "broadcast" anything.
Its a receiver.
You can build one at home.

A simple one...
Like this

A very simple magnetometer using a soda bottle and string...
Link

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

HAARP exercise?

The induction magnetometer does not show "broadcasts" from HAARP. It is a reciever which registers activity in the magnetosphere.

HAARP transmits high frequency radio energy. 1.8Hz is extremely low frequency radiation. HAARP does not operate at that frequency.

HAARP cannot produce earthquakes.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Load of rubbish.

HAARP can make it rain now?

Hilarious!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Will the upcoming HAARP exercise be the result of an actual earthquake?

The New Madrid fault system was responsible for the 1811–1812 New Madrid earthquakes and the USGS has predicted that it has the potential to produce a very large 7.0 + magnitude earthquakes in the future. If you visit the HAARP website you will see from the HAARP Induction Magnetometer data charts that HAARP has been actively broadcasting a 1.8hz signal for the past several weeks. Major flooding in the New Madrid Fault Line regions is the result of this 1.8hz sustained HAARP broadcast. Pay close attention to the induction magnetometer data for May 12, 2011 (data image accompanies this article above). HAARP was blasting the ionosphere with so much energy that the entire chart is filled with constant energy spikes – recorded from 1.8hz to 3.4hz. The HAARP broadcast started at 4:00 PM May 11, 2011 and constantly broadcasted until after 4:00 AM on May 13, 2011 – a total of 36 hours of HAARP broadcasting. Compared to the data published for a normal atmospheric day these induction magnetometer readings suggests a major earthquake is emanate. As FEMA is preparing to launch an exercise that centers on the scenario of a catastrophic earthquake in the New Madrid Seismic Zone the HAARP data gives evidence that the New Madrid Seismic Zone is the target for a major earthquake – not a simulated one but a real one.

We shall see..

The HAARP induction magnetometer does not show what it transmits, only what it recieves.

HAARP can transmit, but it transmits at a higher frequency than the magnetometer is tuned to. It is most likely that when they are transmitting, that they turn off sensitive equipment like the magnetometer.

The magnetometer is merely measuring what our ionosphere does naturally.

When some other large earthquakes were happening (Japan, Christchurch & Chile), there was a noticeable line at 2.4 Hz, so i'm not sure why the quote is mentioning 1.8 Hz (which would appear to have nothing to do with earthquakes)?

Please search on "HAARP Magnetometer" and re read previous posts to get up to speed on what is happening.
edit on 17/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

HAARP exercise?

The induction magnetometer does not show "broadcasts" from HAARP. It is a reciever which registers activity in the magnetosphere.

HAARP transmits high frequency radio energy. 1.8Hz is extremely low frequency radiation. HAARP does not operate at that frequency.

HAARP cannot produce earthquakes.

Sounds like they're thinking of Project Destini from that move The Core

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Some of the main scientific findings from HAARP include:
Generation of very low frequency radio waves by modulated heating of the auroral electrojet, useful because generating VLF waves ordinarily requires gigantic antennas
Production of weak luminous glow (below what can be seen with the naked eye, but measurable) from absorption of HAARP's signal
Production of extremely low frequency waves in the 0.1 Hz range. These are next to impossible to produce any other way, because the length of a transmit antenna is dictated by the wavelength of the signal it is designed to produce.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I live directly on the New Madrid Fault. It literally runs directly under my home. So that is not an exaggeration. It is now May 17th and not so much as a little shaker. Nothing strange has happened.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yes, that's right. HAARP can induce ELF radiation in the ionosphere.
It does not "broadcast" ELF radiation. Under ideal conditions the power of the ELF radiation produced is about 25-30 watts.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The New Madrid earthquake and flooding attack by HAARP and the levee blowing has been discovered in the Bible code:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Scrabbydoo98

Me too and the only shaking that I have felt was when they blew the first levee at birds point! Now I admit, after my house shook like it did, I was afraid those blasts might trigger one! Scared the pee-waddlin's outta me!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Phage has spoken. Good enough for me. Now I can get back to my corn flakes.
Thanks, man

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Not quite sure i get all this New Madrid thing, could someone connect the dots a bit for me? Please don't take this badly but what is so bad about a M 7.0 quake? That is a hell of lot smaller than, for example, the Haiti, Thailand or Japan quakes.......
Now don't get me wrong, i personally wouldn't want to be in a magnitude 7 quake but we, as a species, survive much worse
Have i missed something? Happy to be pointed in right direction on this........for example, does it have the potential to set something else off?

Any pointers would be much appreciated......
edit on 17-5-2011 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Ha.

I couldn't watch that video when I saw, "death, haarp, satan, tesla"... in the title screen.

It's kind of like the bum that sits outside the mall shaking his hands back and forth while cornflakes fall out of his beard.

Sometimes you just gotta keep walking....

edit on 17-5-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join