It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another U2U Problems ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hey , I would of just sent this through the U2U Private Messageing , but for some reason I'm not able to do so.
It wasn't til today that I found out my U2U doesn't work. I can't open it to read nor can I send any out . Hope you can fix the problem . * I think this maybe the work of that hacker name Nat ... or what eva ? *

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Whats up PeLeTi? I was recently talking with a member who had their u2u stuck also. I also noticed that this person had their avatar changed without them doing it, and it was the same avatar that you had for a couple of days. They fixed the problem by changing their password.

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have already spoken to you about my avatar and we both agree we didn't change it to HAMMER and SICKLE,
And after that, I too could not get into my u2u. It would freeze whenever I tried to do anything associated with it. Next someone will be reading your u2u's PeLeTi. But you know what? It's harmless because anyone reading my u2u's would fall asleep with boredom and find bigger and better people to mess with lol! So don't worry, just don't leave available anything you wouldn't want someone to see- and change your password a million times till they get the point!
Sincerely,
Magestica

*also I was told this all could just be a "glitch" with ATS*

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
magestica's advice is sound: just trust that your patience will exhaust their imbecility and change passwords. In an attack a few months back, I think I was on about my fourth before normal service was resumed.
Given that this is a free board and relatively ad-free at all times, one has to accept that there will be weaknesses from time to time, dictated by what can be afforded.
Let that not blind us, however, to the fact that, without attempted sabotage on the part of the witless or the wilfully destructive, there would seldom be trouble.

[Edited on 27-3-2003 by Estragon]

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sounds to me that two members having their avatars changed to a Hammer and Sickle is a bit more than a glitch or coincidence. There's alot of strange things going on lately.

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Everythings back to normal , password changed , u2u working .... it's all good

top topics

join