It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

: China an unstoppable force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
i don't know if you guys follow this.

Over the past week here, talk has been about China's dominance...They are nearly impossible to overcome...such is the stranglehold the superpowers...currently have

If it continues like this, it may affect TV broadcasting

It's the role of the other...(countries) now to try and do something to challenge them.

Already we can see results from the Japanese and Koreans

Germany is also strong

China
Table Tennis: China an unstoppable force

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I laughed.

Table tennis...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Well if i made at least 1 ATSer laugh then i've done my job
2nd
edit on 16-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I would'nt be too concerned about China; I'd be more inclined to worry more about Russia and the USA, and their weapons we don't even know about.

The USA is the only nation in the world to had used nuclear WMD intentionally and no doubt they would do it again when in desperation.
edit on 16-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Bixxi3

I would'nt be too concerned about China; I'd be more inclined to worry more about Russia and the USA, and their weapons we don't even know about.

The USA is the only nation in the world to had used nuclear WMD intentionally and no doubt they would do it again when in desperation.
edit on 16-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

The U.S. was the only country to use a device in a aggressive act because we were the only country that had them.

The UN was not established at the time,so there were no agreements on the use of what was allowable.

But if you are talking of WMD's many countries have used gas to kill people.

If you believe that China is not a threat then you are unfortunately ignorant in your research.

There are over 60,000 Chinese in the U.S. each year attending our universities.

They are learning our ways and speaking perfect English.

And doing detailed reconnaissance of the area that they have been sent to.

All over the states there are entire enclaves of Chinese that have not even attempted to assimilate.

Do you know that the present Secretary of Commerce is a Chinese man born in the U.S. who did not even speak English until he was 5?

What is he telling them?

That the largest population of Chinese in the U.S.live in the Seattle area,San Francisco,Los Angeles,and New York city.

There is a large contingent that lives in Vancouver across the border in Canada.

The one common thing of all these places is the ports!

The key to taking a area is the need to secure the ports.

A Chinese company has the contract to manage the Panama Canal!

What is the largest retailer in the world with stores all over the U.S. and Canada and has all over their goods made in China?

Walmart.

Instant supply centers already in place.

The key to any invasion is to support the invading army with supplies and logistics.

China already has them in place all over the country.

Walmart even even changed their logo so Chinese soldiers could find their supply centers better.

The flower on the new logo is a stylized Chinese flower,the Chrysanthemum.

It has significance to the Chinese warrior.

Its Chinese name means "Gathering together".

www.fmltea.com...

The Walmart board member who convinced the company to start buying from China to increase their profit was....

Hilary Clinton.

The same Clinton who with her husband were caught taking millions in illegal campaign contributions from multiple Chinese contributors.

This country is screwed.

If you are a young person heed my words.

They are coming to take over this country.

They need our resources,and they have no problem eliminating millions of people who disagree with them.

Those students that are learning our ways will be the junior officers leading and controlling the troops.

edit on 16-5-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

you guys should re read my OP
2nd

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

you guys should re read my OP
2nd

I Did and I have to tell ya,,,, My wife is a Mean Tennis Player
Not much of a Warrior here to take over America, she already took My Heart Years Ago, I surrendered to her so no other American would have to

Every Chinese person I know, ( and that's A-LOT ) Loves Our Country and Our Way Of Life!
Go to China, Wonder in to a Bar or Club and don't even Open Your Mouth,,,,, You'll Never Pay For A Beer All Night and They'll Make Sure You're Taking Home and Safely Given to Your Wife!
Of-Course You'll Be Listening To Badly Spoken English All Night
BUT, Who Cares!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Didn't Forrest Gump play the Chinese at "table tennis"?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Didn't Forrest Gump play the Chinese at "table tennis"?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
That ain't the only thing growing

Chinese military women:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The UN had a different name back then, the league of nations I think it was called.

Believe me, people outside of China fear China only because of their population and the fact that they have the world's largest military.....

But they are not the strongest military in the world and if the USA wanted to destroy China in half an hour, yes they CAN.....very easily.....and China would never see it coming until it's already too late!!!
edit on 17-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Ahah

funny thanks for that. And guys just incase some missed it. Its about table tennis a sport i just quoted badly

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Envious, Here you go, the real look of the Women in the Modern Chinese Military, I was one, My husband can tell you, We're Not All About Being The Nice Quiet little Women,,,,,,,

edit on 17-5-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Bixxi3, Let's Play Tennis, I was Pretty Good Not So Long Ago and My Sisters and Our Daughters Are Pretty Good Too, What Do You Think?

Of-Course if you don't want to believe me,,, That's for you to decide, Tennis is a Fun Sport!

new topics

top topics

join