It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo out of a crop circle alternative energy? Maybe the closest answer is here...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ok so I'll start by saying that we as a people do not know where official crop circles come from. We have been studying these weird events since the very first. Now that i got that out of the way I would like to say that there are schematic designs to some of them. I have been doing a search for one in particular on ats but came up with no results. When i try to imbed the vid from youtube turns out the guy who made it restricted it. The name of the vid is Egrd hybrid. In this vid the user turns the schematic of Wiltshire, England July 1 2008 into modern tech saucers.

After seeing this crop circle transformed into a actual saucer, I decided to do further investigation into this Egrd hybrid. Eventually i stumbled upon these guys actual website. mata.toa.egrd.net...
Now this is where ats can help me a little more. I would like to know if these guys are on to something? Please post reasonable answers. and if anyone has autocad and know how to use it i would like to see if you could post an example of this particular crop circle in schematic form transformed into a working device of today. Thanks and look forward to the answers.

heres the vid but restricted

Dough

edit on 15-5-2011 by DOUGH3914 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2011 by DOUGH3914 because: placed vid link for youtube

edit on 15-5-2011 by DOUGH3914 because: trying to fix the vid for display

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

can you still post the video reference number so we can find it easier on the tube, thanks.
edit. thanks for adding the video,
edit on 15-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think you can only play it on you tube though.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
That's pretty interesting.
S+F

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

David Sereda came across that same footage .. Here

He has already been investigating the craft side of things .. and has acquired a blue prints of a reverse engineered craft, prior to seeing the video.
He has contacted the person who created the video ... to discuss furthering this research .. I have still to hear more of it ..

Here is the David Sereda Video at the 2010 UFO Convention, that the clip of him discussing the crop circle was taken from ..
I am unsure if you have come across David Seredas work already .. but may a good avenue to continue your research ...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Actually I think he is a genius and his work is just now partially being herd. I especially love the idea and facts about the pyramids and water.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Very much so .. he has a brilliant way of conveying technical info for the most layman of us to understand .. I first encountered him in the NASA Smoking Gun videos ... I thought he was a scientist with a UFO interest ... and was very impressed ..
When i learned more of him, where his beliefs lie, and the experiences he claims he has had .. to say im impressed would be an understatement

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm thinking more about it and i just watched another vid which shows they are making and experimenting with these devices.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914
i just watched another vid which shows they are making and experimenting with these devices.

Yes .. according to David Sereda .. The person who created the autocad vid, has built a miniature scale model of the craft .. and it works ... It floats using anti-gravity apparently
edit on 15-5-2011 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Very interesting I'm just commenting so I can come back to this later I gotta go bath my lil girl

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Clearly the MOD trawling these threads at mo doesn't like crop circle threads this is the second to go to skunk works in a matter of minutes, I didn't think the MODS were biased clearly not!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
After reading what skunk works is I might know why it's here but a mods opinion would be better.

edit on 15-5-2011 by DOUGH3914 because: hhhmmmmm

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Totally agree with you I can see why it might of gone there but the MODS need to leave a post regarding why in there opinion it should be moved and these probaly will be removed due to off topic and the MOD won't like us saying this.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
apparently this has been studied for some time. almaden.ibm.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
very cool stuff, thanks for sharing! Hopefully we will see more of this gus work in the future freeing us from traditioinal energy constraints.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Schematic design would only seem to encourage the fact that the circles are man made and not alien made. For them to be actual schematics would mean they are educated in the same fashion as we humans are when it comes to drawing circuit diagrams and I don't believe that for one second.

How many aliens do you find at ITT technical institute?
schematic diagrams weren't created at the dawn of man .. the schematic is a man made thing...

You could take the approach that aliens have infiltrated our society and learned how to draw these things up so they could place them on corn... but I don't really go for that either personally.. nevertheless, schematic diagramming is something we came up with

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

kind of hard to agree with you on that just because we don't know if we are of alien decent. And as I said in the beginning, we dont know where these crop circles come from. Could be leaks from our government. But with all could be scenarios floating around this kind of sticks out as hard core proof I would think. Maybe for a long time they have been trying to tell us something. I dont think it has to be something complicated that will take ages for man kind to figure out if you want to send us a message. Make it simple and understandable. This is not the only one that has been done like this. There are actually 11 that i know of that have been turned into schematics. Each one is different from the last but some sophisticated and some are simple. I for one just want to make any of these become reality and see what comes of it in our 4d world.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

schematic diagrams weren't created at the dawn of man .. the schematic is a man made thing...

Terrible arguement ...

Sooo if aliens were real, then they are soo far advanced, that they wouldnt use a blueprint .. cos thats what we do .. its a human concept, wo no one else is allowed to have such a concept ? sooo .. what .. they keep huge detailed diagrams, in their head ??

Im surprised they even fly crafts .. cos thats what we do .. thats a human thing ... oh wait .. im surprised we fly too .. cos thats a bird thing .. its what birds do ... we humans shouldnt be doing that then .. cos were far more advanced than birds are to be doing what they do ...

And of course man would never use a tool such as a rock, to open a coconut ... Nooo .. we are far too advanced for that .. Thats what monkeys do .. so it is inconcievable that we would do something as primitive as a monkey, even though its still the simplest, most natural and effective way to do it ...

The aliens should know better ... giving us a schematic in a crop circle ... only we should be using schematics .. how dare they give us something in a form that we know to understand and use it ...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Could you post any other info / links you get on these schematics Please Dough ...

Get as much related info as possible, on this aspect of circles, amalgamated into this one thread ...
Will help myself, and others, who come in here, to be exposed to this aspect of circles ... learn a bit about them . and perhaps even add some info ...

As these schematics /designs, are merely one aspect of circles, and deserves a thread of its own ..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I think we can enhance them

edit on 16-5-2011 by DOUGH3914 because: youtube

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join