It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Globe Magazine The Only "TRUTH" Periodical News Outlet That We Have Left?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We've stooped to a new low!
Obama Is a110% Total 'FRAUD!'

We all know if Bush, or any other pro-American, would have produced a fake birth certificate (THE 1st TIME!)..the anti-American , Marxist (AP) media would have this on the headlines of every newspaper in the world! And our 'corrupt' Federal Justice Dept. would have him so far back in Levenworth..that they would have to pump sunshine to him...No double standards in this country...MY ASS!

Want to know what's really going on behind your back?
Truth In News

Truth About Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by truther357
We've stooped to a new low!
Obama Is a110% Total 'FRAUD!'

We all know if Bush, or any other pro-American, would have produced a fake birth certificate (THE 1st TIME!)..the anti-American , Marxist (AP) media would have this on the headlines of every newspaper in the world! And our 'corrupt' Federal Justice Dept. would have him so far back in Levenworth..that they would have to pump sunshine to him...No double standards in this country...MY ASS!

Want to know what's really going on behind your back?
Truth In News

Truth About Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama:

Hilarious, man. Great parody. At first, I really thought you were one of those birthers until I saw how ridiculous all those links were. Great satire S&F

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by truther357

By the way: Information for you, anti-American- FactCheck..St.Peters Time-PolitiFact and MoveOn "Talking Heads" ...like your Illegal POUS .."anybody can talk the talk"...If you can't document it---don't waste our time by posting your ignorant BS.
I don't stoop to your level on rebuttals!

Catch My Drift?

edit on 12-5-2011 by truther357 because: LOL!

new topics

join