It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psalms 83 to be fulfilled May13-15

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

As far as your other statements, when was the last time that you heard of the hurricane force winds, that can be created by a sirocco, went and wiped out a bunch of Arabs in order to accomplish God's will ,with perfect timing and precision ?

And now you proclaim to know God's will?

No one knows the will of God.

Lets just wait and see about this prediction mate, then i will comment in this thread again. For now i am out.

VVV

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by infojunkie2

But before this march there will be two days of protest/uprising against Israel on the 13th and 14th,in Egypt,where the march will start from.

It's gonna take more than 2 days to march from Egypt to Israel....
And who's gonna feed them along the way??

you do know that Egypt borders with Israel? =next door neighbors

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

As far as your other statements, when was the last time that you heard of the hurricane force winds, that can be created by a sirocco, went and wiped out a bunch of Arabs in order to accomplish God's will ,with perfect timing and precision ?

And now you proclaim to know God's will?

No one knows the will of God.

Lets just wait and see about this prediction mate, then i will comment in this thread again. For now i am out.

VVV

Either you don't comprehend well or something because I did not claim to know God's will. but I do know that his word is his will , and if he say's in his word that he will send his strange winds against the enemies of Israel and I put that in my post, how is that me saying that I know God's will?

look I will say it again, the only thing I know for sure is that everything that is going down in the next couple of days that has to do with Israel and the Arabs with their locations,and why they are coming, and what they have said, match up perfectly with Psalms 83, then the the bible shows how God's will is performed against the Arabs with the use of a sudden storm that involves wind and possibly water, like the Egyptian Sea

edit on 12-5-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
you know i was just thinking about how many people here are gonna say that Harrp created the storm I have been talking about.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That's cool and all, but I will predict that it won't happen.

The bible was written by the hand of a human/man. (and they make mistakes)...

The 'End' will come when we as a species want it to... or give up.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
That's cool and all, but I will predict that it won't happen.

The bible was written by the hand of a human/man. (and they make mistakes)...

The 'End' will come when we as a species want it to... or give up.

This will not be the end,only the beginning of the end ,then many people will turn to God after Psalms 83 is fulfilled. possibly because they will start to read and believe that God's word is God's word despite who's hand he used to write with.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So every Church will be empty soon? what will happen to the churches then? If everyone left doesn't believe? Will that property be taken by the state and sold? (Since there would be no one in charge of the church to pay the bills) ???

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

God sounds like an arsehole.

Despicable and racist and angry.

Doesn't sound like a god at all, to be honest.

I'm an atheist (thankfully) and this is my foxhole.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

having travelled through the Red Sea, Gulf of Suez and the Mediterranean Sea extensivley, please can you tell us where the Egyptian Sea is, as I cannot find it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Just another religious "believer" who thinks that what is written in a book of fables is the "gospel" truth.
There is no "truth" in the bible, only what you "believe" to be the truth.
You are conveniently leaving out that Genesis speaks of "multiple gods" , not just "god".
So which god is the one who will create this wind?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by infojunkie2

God sounds like an arsehole.

Despicable and racist and angry.

Doesn't sound like a god at all, to be honest.

I'm an atheist (thankfully) and this is my foxhole.

Sounds alot like what I think about Athiests...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkATi

God will protect His people.

Its interesting to me how Yahweh chose the Jews as "his people." It seems absolutely meaningless to me to worship a God that declared a separate race as his "chosen people."

If Yahweh had actually created, not only the Earth, but every human being walking upon it...then there would never have been any distinction whatsoever between God's "chosen people" and gentiles. For we would all be the one God's "chosen people."

What's even more interesting is the fact that, at the time when Yahweh made his "the Jews are my chosen people" declaration, there were many races on Earth that each worshiped their own unique God(s) according to their culture.

As a Caucasian gentile myself, if you tracked my lineage I would wager you would find that my ancestors worshiped Odin. So, in all actuality, Odin would be my God.

But somehow, the Semitic religions spread like a plague throughout the world, and now us "gentiles" are left godless lest we convert to an abominable religion. The fact that the Jews are the "chosen people" of their Semitic God, and that their Semitic religion is the most popular in the world, speaks volumes to me.

Manipulation much?

You won't catch me marching against Israel

I would march against Israel in an instant. Simply because, so many people feel that they are Yahweh's chosen people, and therefore feel compelled to defend them.

Like I said, manipulation much?

, and here's why: "Now this will be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the peoples who have gone to war against Jerusalem; their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, and their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongue will rot in their mouth." (Zechariah 14:12)

Funny, I don't remember ever learning about the Nazi soldiers who rotted while standing on their feet for going to war against Jerusalem.
edit on 5/12/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Hi

I did not know that Psalms were actually predictions????

Man, it seems that just about anything these days can be made into a prediction.

VVV

Take a quick read of Psalm 22. It was written by King David but he never actually suffered any of what is described.

However it does seem to fit closeley to what happened to one of his descendants!

It looks prophetic to me.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

having travelled through the Red Sea, Gulf of Suez and the Mediterranean Sea extensivley, please can you tell us where the Egyptian Sea is, as I cannot find it.

The scriptures refer to the Red sea as being the Egyptian Sea, the link provided shows that even today it is referred to as the Egyptian Red Sea , sorry its pdf so it will take a sec to open.

Economic Valuation of the Egyptian Red Sea Coral Reefs
earthmind.net...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

sounds pointless to me too.

I don't understand what people see in this to be honest. everyone I look I see something to do with taking someones life, one way or another. What is with that? Is that gods will? If you aren't a believer you should just ... die and burn in hell no matter how good you lived your life? Yeah right.

"his people" I thought we were all Gods people? Guess not.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by DarkATi

Its interesting to me how Yahweh chose the Jews as "his people." It seems absolutely meaningless to me to worship a God that declared a separate race as his "chosen people."

Seems you do not know the Bible too well.

He claims the Israelites, aka Hebrews as his chosen people.

Anyone who believes in the God of the Hebrews is adopted into the fold.

If Yahweh had actually created, not only the Earth, but every human being walking upon it...then there would never have been any distinction whatsoever between God's "chosen people" and gentiles. For we would all be the one God's "chosen people."

You are, if you believe in Him. Research the grafting of two branches in the Torah.

What's even more interesting is the fact that, at the time when Yahweh made his "the Jews are my chosen people" declaration, there were many races on Earth that each worshiped their own unique God(s) according to their culture.

. . .

Do not see how that is more interesting . . . but okay.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax

So every Church will be empty soon? what will happen to the churches then? If everyone left doesn't believe? Will that property be taken by the state and sold? (Since there would be no one in charge of the church to pay the bills) ???

did I miss something or were you talking to someone else,cause I have not posted anything about empty churches.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
well one thing definitely is fullfilled evidenced in this thread...

Jude 1:18 18How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by DarkATi

Seems you do not know the Bible too well.

He claims the Israelites, aka Hebrews as his chosen people.

Anyone who believes in the God of the Hebrews is adopted into the fold.

Did I miss something? The Jews aren't the Hebrews?

And where did you find it necessary to point out that "I don't know much about the Bible?" Because I stated that Yahweh chose the Jews as his people? He did didn't he?

Oh, you mean I didn't mention that if people "believed" in Yahweh they could be apart of the club?

I don't think I mentioned it, because it was not relevant to my argument.

But even if a gentile chooses to believe that does not make them a Jew, Yahweh chose a RACE of people, and you cannot change your race.

You are, if you believe in Him. Research the grafting of two branches in the Torah.

You cannot change your race. A black man will never wake up white, and even if I believed in Yahweh I would not magically become Hebrew. You can certainly assimilate to a culture, but that is very different from being someone's super special chosen race.

Also, whatever the Bible or Torah says is irrelevant anyway. Its like arguing over a fairytale.

. . .

Do not see how that is more interesting . . . but okay.

Its interesting, because every culture had their own make-believe God, but only one fantasy had the ability to rape the planet. I always find it amusing when I see Asians, Native Americans, Africans, or Europeans worshiping a God that was never their own. Let alone worshiping anything.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
well one thing definitely is fullfilled evidenced in this thread...

Jude 1:18 18How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

There is a difference between someone mocking you, and someone pointing out invalid logic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join