It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland forms government & Only election winner True Finns not included!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok, this is getting bad. Now we are getting elitist government, even though populism party True Finns was the only winner in elections, other parties lost places. Now we are getting government that includes: National Coalition Party, Social Democratic Party of Finland, Green League, Swedish People's Party of Finland and Christian Democrats.

National Coalition Party is largest party, even though they lost places. They are simply elitists, and their leader, Jyrki Katainen, has spoken about New World Order. He has been in Bildenberg meetings and is freemason. He is very Pro-EU also.

Then next is Social Democratic Party, even though it sounds good, they are just simply communists. They are not working for benefit of poor people. Green League is responsible of today's immigration problems, they just take too many immigrants, even though we have huge unemployment. Swedish People's Party, well they are trying to keep us as bilingual country, but we are not anymore under rule of Sweden, if we have to learn their language, they should learn our language.

And finally, Christian Democrats, I think that religion should be separated from government. They are against gay people and are really old-fashioned.

So it would be miracle if you don't see any protests here, some people are really annoyed, some call this end of democracy.
Five-party coalition proposed to lead Finland
edit on 12-5-2011 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

lol, dont like the christians makeing decisions in the government? i bet you would rather have some gays running things then wouldnt you. haveing them teach our kids more of there sick gay ideas.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

First of all, what give you the idea he is a freemason? I looked him up and could not find any indication he was a brother.

Secondly, I think you have your ideologies mixed up. If communism was creeping in, it would be a plus for the poor people and mess up the middle class and upper class. You should look that up.

You might have that tin foil hat on a bit too tight.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by unbanable123

Its not the subject here, dont try to derail the thread.

Tehcnicaly if you want a real democracy, you need a governement who is not connected directly to any religion.

Your comment was out of context

edit on 12-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by unbanable123

You know...the whole separation of church and state thing?

What an ignorant statement. You appear a completely uneducated bigot. Get lost!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Finland is just gonna keep going the way its going now...the main parties are interested in actually listening to what the majority of Finns want...so it will be business as usual till next elections, when the Perus Suomalainen party(True Finns or literal translation Basic Finns) will probably win by land slide....I'm not a Finn but I live in Finland and its going the way that Sweden has gone when it comes to refugees and stuff...Its a great country but like many others the government will just not listen to the people and what they want....at least Perus Suomalainen tried, and will keep trying anyways...

new topics

top topics

join