It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senator Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma viewed death photos of Osama bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Looks like SOMEBODY gets to see the pics:

www.kjrh.com...

Although, I have to say, it sounds like he already had his mind made up, and takes a shot at CT's at the same time:

“It is an important responsibility as a member of the Senator Armed Services Committee to view these photos and be able to validate his death to the people of the nation,” said Inhofe prior to viewing the photos.

“By viewing these photos, I can help dispel conspiracy theorists who doubt that Bin Laden is in fact dead. That is why I recommended that they make them available to members of the committee, and I appreciate Director Panetta following up on my suggestion.”

So, Mr. Inhofe, what happens if you see the pics and determine that they're fake? Do you become a conspiracy theorist?

(Or, more likely, he'll get there, and the CIA will show him photos of...himself. In compromising positions. "You're gonna play ball with us, right, Senator?")

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Indeed so we can rely on the 'Senators'...

Next He'll show His Wife

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
how about letting us poor, obviously less intelligent taxpayers, who funded the operation thru hard work, sweat and buying gas at criminal prices, make our own humble and less sophisticated opinion.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

conspiracy theorists

wow sounds like they are starting a war with us Truthers and conspiracy theorists, i think he knows that the photos are fake, or that isnt bin laden.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This is getting pathetic.

They have to know how weak this looks.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

“By viewing these photos, I can help dispel conspiracy theorists who doubt that Bin Laden is in fact dead. That is why I recommended that they make them available to members of the committee, and I appreciate Director Panetta following up on my suggestion.”
- the article
So, this is proof? Hey, Conspiracy Theorist don't trust senators!
edit on 11-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Does anyone else get the feeling that they are trying to get us to revolt but the majority have just been to tamed to do so or even care. Idk with everything that is going on it just seems to me like they want us to do something but the vast majority doesn't care & just follows along with them. Maybe we're being f'd like this to gauge a reaction as to what their next move should be. Just a thought

Trowa
edit on 11/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

I think I saw those same photos on the internet. I thought Bin Laden was taller than Danny DeVito, with his beard dragging on the floor.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So our Congresspeople are important enough to see the photos, and we are supposed to accept that, we the people are not equal enough to view the photos. See how that works, we are supposed to accept the photos because some specially chosen Senators viewed them? It's like how OB handpicks people to ask questions at press conferences. It's all fakery and disingenuous. They are thumbing their noses at the little people.
Fallen are the Mighty.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If they won't outright release them. They should have a lottery - that those that want to view these pictures can enter - and then selected people can view the photos - and go on talk shows or whatever, common people from all walks of life - like a jury pool. That would be more crediable then Senator volunteers. They should allow family members of people who lost Loved ones on 911 that want to see the pictures view them - as they allow people to attend excutions in states that have the death penalty. In any regard, allow some "real" people the opportunty.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Maybe they put a copy of that day's newspaper date showing in the photos to prove it was him.

I don't know how viewing photos can prove a damn thing in this digital age. Pretty much everyone knows this...conspiracy theorist or not. I'd rather be a conspiracy theorist that a gullible government shill.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i can say i saw the pictures too, doesnt make it true

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Considering they watched the killing in the room at the White House, then they didn't...They will release the photo's ...then they wont..berried at sea..evidence GONE!...Does anyone think, that anyone with a quarter of brain mentality, will actually believe any of the "elect" will see actual photo;s?

Not to mention, all the "officials" who said they saw the photos of him dead (killed), who later retracted the statements' Because they were 'doctored' photos...ONCE AGAIN....GIVE ME A BREAK! I believe NOTHING from the government any longer...they have proven themselves UNTRUSTWORTHY!!!
edit on 12-5-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
well well nowi feel better

bin ladens proof of death has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by people who get paid to lie to people

yep i have been shown the error of my ways i feel all warm and fuzzy inside now that proof has been given.

fool me once shame on you
fool me twice shame on you
fool me thrice shame on me

sorry dont buy it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Maybe they put a copy of that day's newspaper date showing in the photos to prove it was him.

I don't know how viewing photos can prove a damn thing in this digital age. Pretty much everyone knows this...conspiracy theorist or not. I'd rather be a conspiracy theorist that a gullible government shill.

I 100% agree with you concerning photos anymore - of anything - to include past events. I have doubts about the moon, for my own personal reasons of working in aviation for many years and understanding Psych Ops and Cold War games . . . but I don't argue pictures and moon shadows. NO, I question the technology at the time being truely able to accomplish such a feat. Yes, I am one of those whackos - but I don't get all crazed and mouth foamy about it . . . I just wonder.

new topics

top topics

join